ARRAY(0xb514396c)

Profile for Mr. Graham Carter > Reviews

Content by Mr. Graham Carter

Mr. Graham Carter "grahamacarter" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
first steps
first steps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music From Elbow for the Olympics, 21 July 2013
This review is from: first steps (MP3 Download)
This song is fantastic. A great song for the London Olympics. Very Energetic and Uplifting.

I visited the London 2012 Olympics and it was a lifetime experience for me and it was great. It was one of my favourite Olympic and Paralympics games of all time.

Elbow have done a great job with First Steps, Fantastic song and one of my favourite Elbow Songs.

Well Done Elbow.

PU Faux Leather Flip Case For Nokia N8 / Black Design
PU Faux Leather Flip Case For Nokia N8 / Black Design
Offered by time 2 talk Swansea

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case for the phone, 21 July 2013
When I got the Nokia N8 I decided to go for this case because it protects the screen from damage and the keys.

Read All About It (Feat. Emeli Sandé) [Explicit]
Read All About It (Feat. Emeli Sandé) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Read All about it, 19 Nov 2012
When I first heard the song when I first heard it and it has become one of my favourite songs.

Terry Wogan: One On One [DVD]
Terry Wogan: One On One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Terry Wogan
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD of Terry Wogan one on one, 30 May 2011
I got this DVD in 2004 from my Birthday money and I enjoyed watching the DVD of Terry and the shows he has done also when he did Eurovision Blankety Blank and his chat show Wogan. I also enjoyed the bonus on the DVD of Terry's Shows.

It was great to watch and I had laughs watching this DVD. Terry Wogan is a broadcasting legend.

Telly Addicts - Interactive DVD Game [Interactive DVD]
Telly Addicts - Interactive DVD Game [Interactive DVD]
Dvd ~ Telly Addicts
Offered by Talbot Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memories, 30 Jun 2006
This is one of the best DVD games I have brought and I play it a lot. I enjoyed Telly Addicts when it was on TV and I enjoy playing this game. It's great fun and entertaining.

Cannon & Ball - Live [DVD]
Cannon & Ball - Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cannon and Ball
Offered by peterg7584

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 30 Jun 2006
This review is from: Cannon & Ball - Live [DVD] (DVD)
I enjoyed watching this DVD of my favourite Comedy duo Cannon and Ball. I was laughing a lot throughout this DVD.

I thought the trumpet routine on the extras was hillarious when Tommy broke Bobby's trumpet into bits and pieces and Bobby went "Oh look at it" several times over.

I recommend this to anyone who likes Cannon and Ball.

My Bumper Christmas Sooty  [VHS] [1997]
My Bumper Christmas Sooty [VHS] [1997]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Memories of Sooty, 4 Jun 2005
This is one of the best Sooty videos I have ever brought. It brought me back memories of my childhood and memories of Christmas. I liked the whole video from start to finish.
The best moments where Sweep painting over Soo's Parcels in "A Summertime Christmas", Matthew's Plastercine model and a lot of Sooty, Sweep and Soo models from the machine in "Little Terrors", The Christmas Party with the kids and Sooty squirting his water pistol at Matthew and the custard pie fights before Christmas dinner in "Sooty's Christmas Party" and it was very heartwarming and emotional in "Sooty's Busy Christmas" when Sooty and Matthew did "Home Sweet Home" with handbells Matthew got from Sooty, Sweep and Soo for christmas, Sooty and Matthew visiting the Children at Great Ormond Street Hospital which made the children's Christmas special and it was great with Bernie Clifton's Christmas show and the party at the end.
This video is a must have for any Sooty fan old and young and for memories of Sooty with Matthew Corbett. I had a good laugh wathing this video.

Mike Reid: Alive And Kidding [VHS] [1998]
Mike Reid: Alive And Kidding [VHS] [1998]
VHS
Offered by shannon-raven

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny video, 25 Nov 2004
This is one of the very funniest videos I have ever brought.
Mike Reid is a very funny man. He's funny when he was Frank Butcher in EastEnders and he more funnier when he's doing his stand up shows.
I recoginsed some bits of this video when Mike Reid got a "Gotcha" from Noel Edmonds on Noel's House Party in 1998 when he was using some of the lines for his radio commerical.
I think this video is "T'rific" as in his catchphrase and his autobiography

The Meaning Of Love
The Meaning Of Love
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars She is Fantastic!, 28 Feb 2004
This review is from: The Meaning Of Love (Audio CD)
I liked all the songs on this Album. I haven't stopped listening to it since I brought the CD. I like the photos of her on the CD sleeve.
The Tracks on the CD which I thought were the best were;
When The World Is Not Enough
One Life
How Can Sorry Ever Mend a Broken Heart
Once In a Lifetime
Michelle has got the voice and she proved it when she won Pop Idol in 2003.
This album deserves a 5/5. This is one of the best Music CDs I've ever brought. She's My Pop Idol.

F1 Review: 2003 [DVD]
F1 Review: 2003 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Formula 1 Review
Offered by specialinterests

5.0 out of 5 stars F1 2003 Review, 19 Jan 2004
This review is from: F1 Review: 2003 [DVD] (DVD)
One of the best Formula 1 Seasons Ever. Thanks to the rule changes.
The Whole DVD is great despite most of the GP coverage from ITV and other host broadcaster's around the world.
Improvements
I would make are add a season preview containing
Opening Titles - (which are not on the Austraila race section - only on the play review section), Recap on F1 2002, the teams and rule changes for 2003.
Background music on the races just like the 2001 and 2002 reviews.
Apart from the bonus footage being the pole position lap from qualifying.It's a great review if you injoyed F1 2003. I did

Page: 1 | 2