Profile for Julie > Reviews

Content by Julie

Julie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brightly Coloured Floral Print 3cm sleepies.
Brightly Coloured Floral Print 3cm sleepies.
Offered by Party Bags 2 Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Dec 2014
These are fantastic in my little girls hair. As she's only 10months clips that my elder child use slip out but these are fantastic for her fine hair

Silver Cross Baby On Board Sign
Silver Cross Baby On Board Sign
Offered by Babycare Bradford Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars not fallen off yet anyway - Doesn't spin around and looks more expensive than it is great, 8 Sep 2014
Suction works well, not fallen off yet anyway - Doesn't spin around and looks more expensive than it is great sign

Precious Joie Nitro Stroller in Margate - Cleva Edition ChildSAFE Door Stopz Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stroller, 19 Aug 2014
Beautiful summer stroller.
As far as strollers go this has not faulted, it was cheap at £50 (I wouldn't pay much more for it it's just a stroller) used it on holiday so it survived the airplane and was colourful enough to identify on carosel quickly too. The hood came up a bit small but a universal sunshade fit nicely anyway. It was light weight and easy to push. As with most strollers I find you can't put much on back or it will tip. We used it for a 6 month old and she was fine it it and her brother a heavy two year old was also fine and still easy to push. Recline options are brill for snoozing in day.
Like I say a lovely stroller but I wouldn't pay too much we got it for £50

Disney Mickey Sailor Cot Quilt
Disney Mickey Sailor Cot Quilt
Offered by Lifestylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and loved quilt, 10 Aug 2014
My son adores this quilt, quality is good no problems at all... Been through the washing machine loads and still fab!

Milestone Camping Beach Garden And Fishing Shelter Includes Pegs - Orange
Milestone Camping Beach Garden And Fishing Shelter Includes Pegs - Orange

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 13 Jun 2014
Bought this for holiday as sun shelter for children, I wouldnt buy it again or recommend. Finish with stitching is terrible, my toddler just pulls at all loose threads making it worse. it won't be going on holiday which should have been its purpose(just sits in garden as play tent now) looks likes it's falling apart and it's looks cheap.

Lifesaver I9040UKB Smoke Alarm - Micro Test Hush Boxed
Lifesaver I9040UKB Smoke Alarm - Micro Test Hush Boxed
Offered by Top Value Prices

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, 7 April 2014
Not the product advertised and I do not like being told one thing and sent another, otherwise works all the same

BeCoPotty - Eco friendly potty in Natural
BeCoPotty - Eco friendly potty in Natural

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Jan 2014
Not the exact potty from the picture which looks a lot more comfy. Ours is rounded seat edges. But it's a potty and it does a potty jobs plus been Eco friendly.

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jan 2014
Excellent like all gro products.
fits well with suction cups to window we use this to it max size, I've not tried it on a smaller window to see how Velcro holds it size but it has been a life saver for naps and light summer nights!

Speedo Boy's Sea Squad Swim Vest - Blue, 2-3 Years
Speedo Boy's Sea Squad Swim Vest - Blue, 2-3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jan 2014
My 2 year old loves the water but hates being constantly held and is too big for a rubber ring seat - and to small for a standard floating waist aid. This works brilliantly keeps him afloat and he only has to hold my hands (he floats alone too) keeps his face well clear of water level.

Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 Jan 2014
I love this idea, it kinda of works for my toddler (26 months) is happy to wait for the sun to come out but he can take child lock off and turn the sun in himself. Luckily we managed to get him to sleep till at least 6am until he learnt that new trick. And it makes a wonderful (expensive mind) night light.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4