Profile for Charles L Valler > Reviews

Content by Charles L Valler

Charles L Valler

Defender (The Sanctuary Series Book 1)
Defender (The Sanctuary Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 7 Sept. 2014
Very good book, could hardly put it down. Look forward to reading the rest of the series ! ! !

Words of Radiance: The Stormlight Archive Book Two
Words of Radiance: The Stormlight Archive Book Two

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME !!!!, 9 April 2014
Just AWESOME !!!!!!!! Sanderson really does the first book justice, I could barely put this book down. Amazing ! Bravo ! Only down side is I have to wait until he writes the next one to read it 😭😭😂

The Death of Promises (The Half-Orcs Book 3)
The Death of Promises (The Half-Orcs Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars five star fantasy, 3 Jan. 2014
Amazing. Too tired to finish writing a real review, if I get the chance I may. Just read this book. Absolutely worth it.

The Cost of Betrayal (The Half-Orcs Book 2)
The Cost of Betrayal (The Half-Orcs Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down!, 30 Dec. 2013
I have been reading fantasy books for years now, I've read all the great fantasy writers , Tolkien, Jordan, Feist, Goodkind, Brooks, Eddings, Gemmel to name a few. I'll even throw Sanderson in there as a new gen great. But I have to say Daglish is right up there. I was looking for a new epic fantasy to read on my iPhone, first stories I've read on the platform, it took me a few books to find something I enjoyed. Those books were the Shadowdance series and after reading of the origins of Haern and his exploits I knew I had to read the half Orc books to see what happened next. I've never really liked the idea of dark fantasy but I'm so glad I gave this series a go. So gripping I could hardly put it down, to the massive annoyance of my wife. If you like good fantasy give these books a go, just make sure you've got plenty of free time because you'll be hooked.
DD I salute you !!!!

A Stolen Crown (Book of One series 2)
A Stolen Crown (Book of One series 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story but sooooooo many mistakes, 30 Nov. 2013
Just like the first book really, enjoying the story but the spelling and grammatical mistakes do distract somewhat from the reading experience. I'd fire my editors if this was my book. Still gets 4 stars for the story though ;)

What to Expect the 1st Year
What to Expect the 1st Year
by Heidi E. Murkoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Dec. 2012
Really helpful for first time parents. Its been our go to guide if we have been concerned with anything and has helped reassure we are doing the right things.
Definite purchase for any parents who want to know whats going on.