Profile for K. Newman > Reviews

Content by K. Newman
Helpful Votes: 1903

K. Newman "krazykmcd" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
True grit leather 18 Inch Mens Leather Messenger Briefcase Shoulder Laptop Satchel Messenger Bag
Offered by Craftvilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost too good to give away!, 11 April 2016
Purchased as a gift, but I have to admit I love this piece myself. Good quality materials, I particularly like the handle on top of the satchel, as well as the strap. I also like that it has 2 outside pockets, although with the satchel closed and done up, you still need to undo before accessing - not a bad thing. There are larger sections inside, so it is easy to organise the contents. The quality of leather is good, and I like the colour. Excellent value for money, style and coolness factor. All that and the item arrived quickly too. All adds up to one happy buyer.

Batman Arkham Knight - Half Batman/Half Joker T-Shirt black L
Batman Arkham Knight - Half Batman/Half Joker T-Shirt black L
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab gift for Batman Arkham Knight fans, 29 Dec. 2015
Bought as a gift for someone who loves the game. He was delighted, tried on immediately and not removed for at least 24 hrs after, and worn a number of times in the few days since. Apparently now one of his favorites. A house guest (also male) who visited a couple days later and complimented him on the shirt. All in all a winner.

Good quality, good fit, and I'm told that fans of the game who are also friends are going to be jealous. In terms of gift appreciation, I could not ask for more.

WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product to use to store XBox One games, 29 Dec. 2015
I bought the WD My Book as back up for XBox One Games. I had seen a number of recommendations online using this product for this purpose, and it seemed to be very easy to install and begin using. This turned out to absolutely be the case. The Hard Drive does 'plug and play' from out of the box following cues from the TV screen as the interface from the drive worked with the XBox software. It is worth watching something like You Tube tutorial to know what to expect (for me most significantly that you should format the drive) but having done so the performance is pretty much flawless. Have moved all games on to the drive, and bought a few more since as there is now enough space for them! Have also noticed how fast games are to load now that the XBox operating system memory is not required to cope with them!

If you are intending this to be your XBox One back-up, it is worth keeping in mind that one cannot store say games AND music/video - not that I can see, anyway - as once formatted the My Book can only save games. The 'format' screen does point this out. As games storage is exactly what I bought the drive for in my case, I am very happy with the performance of this excellent product.

Impressions Waffle Green Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 46x72in(116x182cm)
Impressions Waffle Green Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 46x72in(116x182cm)
Offered by 4 Your Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the look in our guest bedroom, 25 Nov. 2015
Amazing value for money. These curtains look really good hanging up. The 'waffle' pattern is sufficient to make them distinctive, without the distraction of a competing pattern against the wallpaper that is in the room I've put them in. They are not blackout curtains, and do not claim to be so don't expect them to block out all light, but neither are they as sheer as I was expecting considering the price. A true bargain and I'm very happy with how they look in our guest bedroom. Recommend.

It's My First Christmas Let The Spoiling Begin Baby Feeding Bib Velcro Attached 0 to approx 3 Years - Red
Offered by Acce Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Particularly good for a present to the Southern hemisphere at Christmas, 5 Oct. 2015
Got this wee bib for my newest nephew, as I wanted to send something for his first Christmas. My nephew lives in Australia, where it is summer at Christmas time and much of the 'first Christmas' clothing over on this side of the world is therefore too warm for summer wear. This is the perfect compromise. The colouring is Christmassy, and the 'let the spoiling begin' tag is both humorous and appropriate. The bib arrived quickly, doesn't cost much to post on to Aus, is of good quality and the printed words and snowflakes will certainly survive a few seasonal washes.

All in all the perfect little stocking filler type present for a new arrival to the family.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the young dancer in your family, 3 Sept. 2015
Very pretty piece, purchased as a gift for my 11 year old niece who adores dancing. Charming, and a good size - noticeable, but still delicate and very appropriate for a young girl. I love it.

Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo, 250 ml
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo, 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cooling down that itchy scalp!, 7 July 2015
Got this for another member of my household who has suffered with mild dandruff, but subsequently became a bit more serious. This medicated shampoo smells very strongly of the coal tar extract that is a major component of it, but I am told by the user that it does exactly what it claims to in that it immediately provides relief for the itchy, flaky scalp disorders such as dandruff, psoriasis and seborrhoeic dermatitis.

As a result of it's efficacy, my household would not be without it - not a flake in sight with regular use of this product. And by that I mean that it does not have to be the only shampoo used (given it's cost), you can use as required particularly for mild cases.

Softlites Womens Black Flower Comfort Sandal - Size 8 - Black
Softlites Womens Black Flower Comfort Sandal - Size 8 - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for in a summer sandal., 12 Jun. 2015
I have wide feet so I was a bit hesitant at ordering these shoes online, without trying them on. I did so because both bands over the toes and around the ankles are adjustable, and the price was impossible to refuse. I am so glad I made the purchase. I needed a pair of black sandals for summer, and these fit the bill perfectly.

The soles are very flexible and comfortable to walk on. I have not had to adjust the toe strap at all, so if you have very narrow feet this might be something to consider. The ankle strap has plenty of velcro in the fastening, such that there is a good amount of grip to hold it closed and allow an adjustable fit.

Smart enough to wear to work, particularly in our more laid back office, yet comfortable enough to be a weekend and holiday choice as well. Could not ask for more at the price of £15! These will be worn often.

OPSITE Waterproof Dressings x5 6.5cm x5cm
OPSITE Waterproof Dressings x5 6.5cm x5cm
Offered by pharmacysaver

4.0 out of 5 stars A dressing that does what I need it to., 11 May 2015
I needed these dressings to cover a post-op wound in rather awkward position, on the outside edge of my foot. I needed a dressing that would flex with the movement of my foot, that would stay put despite said movement, and that would protect the area while I showered. Very happy with the result - much better than any other dressing I've tried outside of hospital supplies. Result!

adidas Supernova Glide 6 M, Mens Running Shoes, Blue (Bleu (Beable/Blanc/Noir1)), 10.5 UK (45 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was needed - stylish, a good fit and quality brand, 23 April 2015
Usual Adidas high quality product, the expected perfect fit (this brand of footwear is a favourite of the person I was buying it for) and as a particular bonus, the shade of blue is very eye catching. Will be worn often!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17