Profile for Mr. P. Edmunds > Reviews

Mr. P. Edmunds

The Gaffer: The Trials and Tribulations of a Football Manager
The Gaffer: The Trials and Tribulations of a Football Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, 10 Jun 2014
Very honest book, Neil gives a real insight into all aspects of managing a football team. It's a great read.

Panasonic SC-HTB170EG-S silver
Panasonic SC-HTB170EG-S silver
Offered by sotel-germany

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this, 17 May 2014
Please stay away from this pile of crap.
I ordered one, it arrived and the remote wasn't working. Following day the soundbar stopped working.
I returned it and received a replacement.
After 2 days the soundbar refused to switch on. It's supposed to switch on automatically with the TV, as it did for 2 days.
Now, every time I want to use it I have to turn it off at the power for a few minutes and keep pressing the remote in the hope it will come on. I have googled this problem and it's a very common problem. I wish I had never bought this soundbar. I have given it 1 star because you can't give it zero!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 3:17 AM BST

It's Not What You Think
It's Not What You Think
by Chris Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 21 Feb 2010
This book gives an insight into how determination can get you what you want. However there is not a mention of Chris's famous boozing sessions after his breakfast show with Gazza and many other celebrities. Also not a mention of his marriage and divorce to Billie Piper. Maybe he has a part two in the pipeline, but I was looking forward to all the details of his days out on the beer he regularly spoke about in his Radio 1 days.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2010 1:58 PM GMT