Profile for patsy > Reviews

Content by patsy

patsy

Page: 1 | 2
Machine Washable Beige Brown Heavy Quality Non Slip Hard Wearing Barrier Mat. Available in 8 sizes (60cm x 120cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2015
great carpet runner very pleased.

Savannah Solid Acacia Wood Dressing Table in Ivory
Savannah Solid Acacia Wood Dressing Table in Ivory
Offered by Appliances Direct - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great dressing table I love it, 26 July 2015
Really great dressing table I love it! although I am using it as a desk and I've never had another item so well packaged.

Pawhut Cat Activity Centre Sisal Kitten Tree Scratch Scratcher Scratching Post Toy Climbing Tree Bed Multi Level 140cm(H)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scratch tree, 2 Mar. 2014
Really nice cat tree, not too big that it overtakes the house, the cats took a little while to decide to use it as the rope is different from other trees I have purchased.

Naava 9 ct White Gold Women's Diamond Ring with Three Diamonds
Naava 9 ct White Gold Women's Diamond Ring with Three Diamonds

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty ring, 2 Mar. 2014
I had to reorder this ring as the origanal had very dull milky coloured stones, I received another and although better than the first it still did not have the sparkle you expect from diamonds but I decided to keep the ring as I did get it in the sale and the ring itself is very nice,

Naava 9 ct White Gold Cushion Cut Green Amethyst Ring With Diamond Shoulders
Naava 9 ct White Gold Cushion Cut Green Amethyst Ring With Diamond Shoulders

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty ring, 2 Mar. 2014
I bought this ring for my sister only to find that it was the wrong size, It was a shame I had to return it because I thought the quailty was really high for the price.

The Diamond Ring Collection: 9ct Gold Ruby & Diamond Channel Set Crossover Eternity Ring (Size N)
Offered by The Diamond & Wedding Ring Bargain Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ring, 2 Mar. 2014
I bought this ring for my sister for Christmas, it's very pretty so I hope she thinks the same, I don't think I would have wanted to pay the full price though so was glad that I bought it in the sale.

Psychopath: Enter the Mind of a Psychopath! (Psychopath Test, Manipulation) (Psychopath, Psychopath Test, Manipulation)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 2 Mar. 2014
Very interseting book makes you think a little bit more before you put your complete trust in other people, you realise that not everyone is what they seem.

Thyroid Diet Plan Metabolism for Lasting Weight Loss-Thyroid Diet Book for Thyroid Disease - Discover Good Thyroid Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Mar. 2014
I found the information in this book interesting but nothing really new, I had hoped to learn something new but if it is the first book you have read on hypothyrodism you would maybe find the info very interesting.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gorgeous dress., 22 Jun. 2012
I really love this dress, we bought four of them as bridesmaid dresses, we bought three tens and a fourteen, we wanted a twelve and they told us they would make us a twelve and make all the dresses instead of taking them from stock so that there would be no variation in the shading, I thought that was a really nice touch, the only complaint I have is that the dresses seem to be on the small size, the three size tens all vary slighty in size, but I am still really pleased with this purchase.

2014 2 Row pearl bead stretch bracelet with trailing heart charms Wedding Party Prom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 22 Jun. 2012
I bought this bracelet to wear to a wedding, it is really pretty, I can't believe I paid such a small amount for it.

Page: 1 | 2