Profile for Mrspatriciacherry > Reviews

Content by Mrspatriciacherry

Mrspatriciacherry "Harmony" (Devon UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars Know what your worth., 17 Nov. 2015
Amazingly this woman writes more about finding her message to the world, as a result of her Near Death Experience. She is certainly Gods messenger to all of us. How to live, love and recognise our self worth. I shall read this like a bible, a little bit every day, to feed my soul. Particularly the second part. Thank Anita, for your willingness to come back and be who you are.

In the Midst of Life
In the Midst of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening a frank., 10 Nov. 2015
If you ever wonder about death and dying, and what other people, including nurses, doctors and patients feel like, read this book. It gives a wonderful insight into the mystery of death.

Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, interesting and inspiring., 10 Nov. 2015
As we get older we wonder what is happening to our body, mind a spirit. This sheds the light on the hows, whys and whats. Well worth a read, to inspire you through the process of ageing, in a healthy and fruitful way. I am 71 and a life coach, helping people to age with vitality. I thoroughly recomend this book.

Gifted By Grief: A True Story of Cancer, Loss and Rebirth
Gifted By Grief: A True Story of Cancer, Loss and Rebirth

5.0 out of 5 stars You can only benefit by reading this book., 10 Nov. 2015
This is a truly inspiring book. If you know someone or have lost someone yourself its worth a read and gives a real insight of the process of grieving. You realise that your feelings are normal. You are allowed to stamp your feet and be angry, and you are alllowed to go on living yourself and not feel guilty about anything that transpired when the loved one was alive or when they died. It has a spiritual aspect to it, because the author is a spiritual person. But even if you dont see yourself as spiritual, it is still a comforting book. A real story and not just theory. It is the ture story of someone who has been through it and come out the other side.

30 WATTS ALUMINIUM ELECTRIC FLY KILLER BUG ZAPPER (COMES WITH 4 BULBS)
30 WATTS ALUMINIUM ELECTRIC FLY KILLER BUG ZAPPER (COMES WITH 4 BULBS)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, 10 Nov. 2015
It killed one fly in 48 hours. I was not impressed and sent it back. A lot of money for what it did.

The Essential Wayne Dyer Collection
The Essential Wayne Dyer Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe-Inspiring. Practical., 10 Nov. 2015
I really enjoyed this book and appreciated the value for money. Wayne Dyer is awe inspiring. Just one problem, I did not realise that "The Power of Intent" was included and went and bought one seperately. So it would be worth having a good look to see what books are included here.

Non-Religious Funeral Readings: Philosophy and Poetry for Secular Services
Non-Religious Funeral Readings: Philosophy and Poetry for Secular Services
by Hugh Morrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book, needs more imagination, 10 Nov. 2015
I did not find this book very inspiring. It will sit on my shelf until perhaps the time is right.

God Is Not a Christian, Nor a Jew, Muslim, Hindu...: God Dwells with Us, in Us, Around Us, as Us
by Carlton Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleared my head and gave me back my sanity., 10 Nov. 2015
Excellent stuff. If you are bewildered about the cock-eyed ideas religion and particularly Pentecostal fundmentalism, this is the book for you. It cleared my head and I was able to sigh a breath of releif, when I realised that my questioning over many years was spot on!

Fat Chance
Fat Chance

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends which wave length you are on., 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Fat Chance (Kindle Edition)
This is supposed to be funny? I did not find it so, but then perhaps I just was not on the right wavelength.

Put Your Health in Your Own Hands: Natural Solutions to Create Amazing Health
Put Your Health in Your Own Hands: Natural Solutions to Create Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars An all round book full of good advice, 26 Oct. 2015
I am an advocate for Ageing with Vitality. I am also a great fan of eating clean and avoiding medication as much as possible. We all have a tendency to slip back into old ways sometimes, which is what I had done recently. I bought this book to give me the incentive to get back to eating clean. It has certainly done just that. Simple and very easy to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11