Profile for Mrspatriciacherry > Reviews

Content by Mrspatriciacherry

Mrspatriciacherry "Harmony" (Devon UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
MacuShield (90 Capsules)
MacuShield (90 Capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good supplement, if you take it regularly!, 15 Feb. 2015
What can you say abour Macushield? I am on these because they were recommended for me in the first stage of Macular Degeneration. All I can say at this stage is that there has been no more degeneration and these with a good diet, according to the University where I volunteer myself to help students with their Opticians degrees, the condition will stay as it is with no further deterioration for many years to come.

Panasonic KX-TG2723EB Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG2723EB Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and realiable., 15 Feb. 2015
Panasonic are my favourite phones. The only reason why I have not given these five stars is because the screen can be difficult to read with the small text!

New Psycho-Cybernetics
New Psycho-Cybernetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changeing, 15 Feb. 2015
All Life coaches and people who are feeling that their goals are too difficult to achieve ought to read this.

The No Breakfast Plan and the Fasting-Cure
The No Breakfast Plan and the Fasting-Cure

3.0 out of 5 stars Dieting aint new!, 15 Feb. 2015
Brings the Dieting myth that is around in our modern days to a more realistic view.

The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment
The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment

5.0 out of 5 stars It is certainly energy!, 15 Feb. 2015
If you are struggling with questions of why most of us find money a struggle to keep, spend earn and so on, you need to read this to realise how strong an energy money is! Lots of practical exercises to get money into the right place in our minds.

The Aging Myth: Unlocking the Mysteries of Looking and Feeling Young
The Aging Myth: Unlocking the Mysteries of Looking and Feeling Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this!, 15 Feb. 2015
Everyone should read this! After all we all get old, but this dispels a lot of the myths and helps you to see the good side of ageing. Too much negativity around about getting older, and this certainly dispels the myths!

I Don't Care: The Art of Divine Indifference
I Don't Care: The Art of Divine Indifference
by Irene Brankin

5.0 out of 5 stars A boon for women who never feel they are good enough., 15 Feb. 2015
I bought this book for my forty year old daughter who is a part time working Mum with two kids, and she is one the PTA and very active. She runs, she keeps a home in balance and yet still struggles from to time with not being enough! This book has been a boon to her and has helped to realsie her own self worth and that she is good enough!

Process and Prosper 2nd Edition
Process and Prosper 2nd Edition
by Wendy Harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changeing., 15 Feb. 2015
Know the author and believe me this works! It is such a treat to learn that we can ackowledge our emotions and then know what to do about them! Its good to stamp our feet and allow the emotions to take their place.

The Functional Foods Revolution: Healthy People, Healthy Profits
The Functional Foods Revolution: Healthy People, Healthy Profits
by Michael Heasman

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and unusual book, 15 Feb. 2015
Very good for the resarch I do with my business.

1001 Ways to Market Your Books: Includes over 1000 proven marketing tips for authors and publishers. Now you can take a more active role in marketing your books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Formatting makes it very difficult to read!, 15 Feb. 2015
I dont know whether it is just on the Kindle version, but this book is very difficult to read because of the formatting. Whole words are broken up into two or three sections. I really need to know the contents and will persevere with it. I am very surprised that someone as knowledgeable as this about marketing books, has allowed this situation!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9