Profile for N. R. J. Moore > Reviews

Content by N. R. J. Moore

N. R. J. Moore (England)

Pentax K7 Digital SLR Camera (incl 18-55 mm Lens)
Pentax K7 Digital SLR Camera (incl 18-55 mm Lens)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Jan. 2010
I have had the Pentax k7 for two months now, I love it.
Every thing about the camera is good, colour reproduction is more than wonderful, handling is just right. All the programs and features work wonderfully. I think some features are unnecessary, such as sensor movement, why not move the camera. But I wouldn't be without my K7.
I did a lot of research before purchasing the K7, Olympus came close, but Pentax won the day.
I'm very happy with it.

Navman S300 Traffic Satellite Navigation System UK & ROI
Navman S300 Traffic Satellite Navigation System UK & ROI

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my Wife, 25 Dec. 2009
I brought the Navman s300 as a gift for my Wife. She loves it.
After having disasters with other satnavs, she has found this one everything she could hope for.
Traveling on motorways, the Navman tells you which exit to take, which junction and which lane to be in,and what the name number of the road you are going to be traveling on. The screen shows you a picture of the lanes on the motorway and colour codes it so you have no doubt which one to be in.
Also on route calculation it tells you of any traffic problems on route.
Its a good size, easy to see, and easy to carry around, so dont leave it in the car.
When setting you home address, don't put your address, put your local police station, so if stolen the thieves will know where to take it to and not your house to burgle.
On behalf of my Wife I give the Navman S300 five stars