Profile for windsor_lad > Reviews

Content by windsor_lad

windsor_lad (Windsor)

*GENUINE* SAMSUNG 3D LED TV REMOTE CONTROL FOR MODELS UE32D6100SKXXU * UE37D6100SKXXU * UE37D6510WKXXU * UE40D6100SKXXU * UE40D6510WKXXU * UE46D6510WKXXU *
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain over buying from a TV retailer, 5 Nov 2013
Some of the buttons on my remote stoped working, so i could not use iPlayer etc easily.

I was quoted about £70 for a replacement. I looked through the remotes online till I saw this one, which appeared to have the same butons as mine. Works perfectly, delivered quickly.

I am very pleased

Le Dīner De Cons [DVD] [1998]
Le Dīner De Cons [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Jacques Villeret

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 26 Dec 2008
I loved the film. For a film in a foreign language to have me laugh out loud while watching it on my own is unusual. How someone can, without malice, destroy their antagonist's life was excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great customer service, 6 Jun 2008
Delighted with the table and chairs. High quality product at a very reasonable price.

Also, Humber are good company to do business with - they return calls and e-mails quickly.

Oxford Guide to Plain English
Oxford Guide to Plain English
by Martin Cutts

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on general writing skills, 27 May 2006
I have been running writing courses for over a decade and have looked through many books on clear writing. Overall, I think this is the most helpful. I recommend it to attendees.

It even has a section on how to manage colleagues' writing. Many people who come on a writing course want their boss to attend too; to learn the real 'rules'!