Profile for Ganz > Reviews

Teen Mom Confidential: Secrets & Scandals From MTV's Most Controversial Shows
Teen Mom Confidential: Secrets & Scandals From MTV's Most Controversial Shows
Price: 6.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Offensive to readers, 5 May 2013
This book should never have been published. It contains grammatical errors, the sentences are poorly constructed and nothing in the content is new to those who follow the show.

This book is poorly written and feels like it was rushed. I was not expecting a masterpiece considering the subject but, as a paying customer, I am quite offended at how little effort has been put into writting/ editing this book.

Ocado on the Go
Ocado on the Go
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars This app keeps crashing, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Ocado on the Go (App)
User friendly app but, keeps crashing which has lead me to mess up my order in the past. It's better to go onto the website.

Pet Shop Story
Pet Shop Story
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Pet Shop Story (App)
Fun little game with plenty of social interaction within the android community. It is the usual money making machine with the most ridiculous charges ever offered for bonus items. I thought I was being linked when it proposed I'd spend hundreds of dollars to buy virtual gems. The app managers have a great sense of humour.

A Year of Change: A Gastric Bypass Journey
A Year of Change: A Gastric Bypass Journey
by Sheila R. Coffey
Price: 9.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 9 Oct 2011
I have never been so disapointed with a book as I was with this one.
I am surprised it even got published. The author's vocabulary is very limited and repeated throughout the book.
I constantly felt that a toddler could have written it.
It also seems like it hasn't been proof read and some of the sentences just trailed off, having made no sense.
The book is 100 pages long as has no substance or relevant information whatsoever.
I would have not enjoyed this book if it had been free and I certainly resent paying for it.
A complete shambles.

The Weight-Loss Diaries
The Weight-Loss Diaries
by Courtney Rubin

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 9 Oct 2011
I loved this book. I have read a few weight loss memoirs and this one is definitely amongst the best.
I was a little disapointed halfway through when I realise it would not be the straightforward success story that I am used to encountering when it comes to weight loss memoirs.
However, the author describes her struggles in such a candid and humourous manner, that although I kept vying for her success, I ended up loving her just the way she is. Although it is not a success weight loss story it is nonetheless a very empowering book.
A truly honest account of the uphill battle with weight that some of us struggle with. This book will stay on my shelf and I am sure I will revisit it.