Profile for strewth101 > Reviews

Content by strewth101

strewth101

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AKT Solar 2 x AKT Solar 50W panels with 5m solar cables and 20A Charge controller + Sikaflex + ring connectors
Offered by Crystalline Solar

5.0 out of 5 stars reducing the need to annoy anyone nearby with our engine noise, 17 Oct. 2014
I installed 2 x 50w system to the roof of our motorhome myself. It was a bit scary... drilling holes in our waterproof roof and all. However, the job turned out to be much easier than I anticipated. Crystaline Solar, who sold me the kit, were on hand by phone in case of emergencies. But I didn't need them in the end. And now (I'm speaking from an intermittently rainy norhtern Spain) our batteries are being charged whenever we pitch up... reducing the need to annoy anyone nearby with our engine noise.
Thouroughly recommended.

Wahl 5545-3117 Personal Trimmer
Wahl 5545-3117 Personal Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Works okay but the top/lid doesn't stay on. It ..., 17 Aug. 2014
Works okay but the top/lid doesn't stay on. It just flips off in my toilet bag. But I suppose for this price...

Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic (White)
Offered by SeventhContinent

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
They didn't work on my Nokia 101. The screen said something about "Device not supported" Shame.

Black Frame Wayfarer Sunglasses, Blue Revo Lens, With Free Yellow Neck Cord, Unisex
Offered by EYEWEAR WORLD

2.0 out of 5 stars They look cool. But both pairs were broken within a month, 17 Aug. 2014
Bought two pairs of these so I qualified for free postage. They look cool. But both pairs were broken within a month.

Black Frame Wayfarer Sunglasses, Red Revo Lens, With Free Yellow Neck Cord, Unisex
Offered by EYEWEAR WORLD

8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 17 Aug. 2014
Works well in our motorhome fridge. Cheap as chips. Brilliant.

Draper 39055 4-Tonne Hydraulic Bottle Jack
Draper 39055 4-Tonne Hydraulic Bottle Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars This jack is better than the old one, 17 Aug. 2014
We read online that our 4 ton motorhome had wheel changing tools in a hidden compartment in the kitchen. We couldn't find them so bought this jack, a breaker bar and socket. We had a practise run and everything seemed to work. Then we found the secret compartment. Doh!

Never mind. This jack is better than the old one.

Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX tinted
Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX tinted
Offered by QUALITY SAFETY PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips., 17 Aug. 2014
They seem sturdy enough and they shade my eyes from the sun. At this price, what more can I ask for?

Homescapes 200 Thread Count Ultrasoft - Plain Red Duvet Cover - Double - 2 Housewife Pillowcases included - 100% Egyptian Cotton, Anti Dust Mite.
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Still bright red..., 25 Nov. 2013
after many wahes. Cotton, so it's soft on the skin. Standard double size. Brings a slash of scarlet to the bedroom (ooh err, missus).

Dandy in the Underworld
Dandy in the Underworld
by Sebastian Horsley

4.0 out of 5 stars A self-loathing narcissist, 25 Nov. 2013
By turns, hilarious, revolting, thought provoking. A talentless artist whose whose biggest exhibition was himself. A dandy who counted Nick Cave, Stephen Fry and Will Self among his friends. The pages, full of quips; it's the writing that makes this book worth reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4