Profile for diane hudson > Reviews

Dusk-To-Dawn LED Night Light. Automatic night light with built-in sensor
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in the first week, 30 April 2014
This came was not over impressed from the off as it was very dim, then after only a week it stopped working

Disney Pixar Cars Toddler Child Soft Potty Padded Toilet Training Seat
Disney Pixar Cars Toddler Child Soft Potty Padded Toilet Training Seat
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 12.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Order this one but the one I received was a Cars 2 Blue in colour with only a Lighting mcqueen at the top, 1 April 2014
I have two of this style child toilet seats (one for upstairs and one for down) one I purchased from Mothercare and the one I ordered from amazon - as stated above the one I the one I received was Cars but not this one. It is also not as good quality as the mothercare as the seat is very plasticy and not sure it'll last the test of time without cracking. that said the mothercare one was a couple of pounds more but if face with the choice again would purchase two from mothercare.

The Nursery Rhyme Collection - 33 Musicians Create A Nursery Rhymes Masterpiece [2 CD's]
Price: 9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars easy listening, 22 Mar 2014
love this you get to sing all the nursery rhythms and to music that fun to listen to - my son joins in to now.

Cars Seat Back Protector
Cars Seat Back Protector

2.0 out of 5 stars Lose fit, 22 Mar 2014
maybe its our car but this was a lose fit and in the end, ended up ripping and after about 12 months been thrown away.

LITTLE FOGARTY ANTI ALLERGY COT BED QUILTED MATTRESS PROTECTOR
LITTLE FOGARTY ANTI ALLERGY COT BED QUILTED MATTRESS PROTECTOR
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd
Price: 20.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely, 22 Mar 2014
Fits easy and stay in place - good quality - had no complaints from my son. would recommend to a friend

Wilton 8 Icing Colours 28.3 g
Wilton 8 Icing Colours 28.3 g
Price: 13.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour icing with easy, 22 Mar 2014
Love these I am no expert on icing or food colouring but for my son's first birthday I did a charter cake with coloured icing - brought the normal food liquid colouring and gels found in most supermarket and end up not quite with the colour I wanted but very different coloured hand and anything else the colouring had come in contact with. Hands remain that colour for several days :-( Then purchased these icing colours only need a tiny tiny bit as directed on the instruction - and you have the colour you want - and best of all it's easy to wash of your hands and most other things it comes in to contact with - my saver as I now have two boy to bake birthday cakes for - got a feeling my skills will be tested!

Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat (Primary)
Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat (Primary)
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good safe seat, 22 Mar 2014
Great if like me your table is quite high and your little one need something in between the high chair and normal chair - my 2 1/2 year old can climb in on this own then I can strap him there, he loves this and it makes it so easy for him to eat at the table. fits to the chair we have very easy and strap are securely adjustable. He also sits in it to do his arts and crafts at the table - only one little down side as he has grown his legs no longer fit under the table so he a little bit away, which does lead to food been drop - but then he is 2 and that expected of any 2 year old.

Cars H12F4206 Boy's Hat Blue 50 cm
Cars H12F4206 Boy's Hat Blue 50 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cars H12F4206 Boy's Hat (Apparel)
my little boy loves this hat - nice fit and love that it does up under chin so stay were it should and does not turn around like some of his other hats - nice and warm for him too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2014 10:38 AM BST

Tower Flue Components TGD1111105 Zinc Plated Rectangular Terminal Guard
Tower Flue Components TGD1111105 Zinc Plated Rectangular Terminal Guard
Price: 11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Is what it is, 22 Mar 2014
this was just what I was looking for to replace my old one which had over time rotted. Came quick and as it was the same as I had before very easy to fit.

Babymoov HibiscusThermo Box (Black)
Babymoov HibiscusThermo Box (Black)
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 22 Mar 2014
This is a great bottle/food bag love the fact it has two additional bags in side which if you want to take less you only really need to take one of these but when you need more you can take all - it nice looking and so far appear good quality no complaint here.

Page: 1 | 2