Profile for ellie-jo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Strangeland
Strangeland

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Keane at its best, yet again, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Strangeland (MP3 Download)
This is Keane at its best, yet again :). Each of their albums is great and each differs from the others, but this one has the essence of both Hopes&Fears and Under the Iron Sea, but with more hope than worry, and a pleasant kind of nostalgia :). Tim's lyrics are even more open than they ever were and the result is an album that feels so personal that at times it's a bit heart-breaking... maybe I'm just too sensitive :). Or maybe I'm just really bias, because I've loved them since 2004 when I first heard "Somewhere Only We Know" :). Either way, if you liked Keane's first two albums you're bound to love this one just as much.

Licence to Grill James Bond 007 Novelty Apron for Men & Women, BBQ or Kitchen. Fantastic Gift!
Offered by My Shoe Store

5.0 out of 5 stars hope he'll love it as his Christmas present this year, 26 Nov. 2014
Got this for my uncle who loves to cook, hope he'll love it as his Christmas present this year :). So far I'm loving it though, looks very good- it looks long enough so it will cover him well as he's fairly short, and it's got a big pocket at the front as well. Although I imagine that the picture and the writing on the front will begin to crack and peel off after a few washes, especially since I know he'll be using it every week, but then again it is plastic so you can't expect it to stay on forever.

iBPM® 10 x Nokia Lumia 630 & Nokia Lumia 635 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough to put on, 26 Nov. 2014
Easy enough to put on, just had to use my ID card to avoid any air bubbles. But managed to put one on first-time, so there was no waste (so far :D). :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing, bought this for a friend and fellow Potter-maniac, 26 Nov. 2014
Looks amazing, bought this for a friend and fellow Potter-maniac :). Only downside is that it doesn't work- no way of going back in time, I'm afraid :D.

Fosmon® Nokia Lumia 635 / 630 Case (HYBO-RAGGED) Dual Layer Protection Heavy Duty Hybrid Case Cover with Built In Stand for Windows Phone 8.1 Nokia Lumia 635 & Lumia 630 - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Blue)
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this for my boyfriend's new phone, because ..., 26 Nov. 2014
I ordered this for my boyfriend's new phone, because apparently when a new phone comes out and goes on sale in shops, the covers are a few weeks or months behind it... so I had to order one online. And because of the long delivery time and because he also lives in a different country, he only got it a few days ago- since it had to be sent twice :). He says he's loving it though, so I suppose it was worth the wait, so I'm hoping it will last a while too.

Karrimor Women's Munro 65 F Backpack - Danube Blue/Atoll Blue/Snow
Karrimor Women's Munro 65 F Backpack - Danube Blue/Atoll Blue/Snow

4.0 out of 5 stars Different colour, but still great :), 15 Aug. 2014
I got this backpack as a (hopefully) better and more durable alternative to the suitcases with wheels that constantly break. So I can't compare this one to any other ones, and I haven't used it yet (only received it about 10 minutes ago) but by what I can see it seems great- has lots of compartments and there seems to be a lot of space in it. ALSO it has a rainproof cover, which isn't mentioned in the description.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the colour on the picture isn't accurate- the one I received is blue and grey, with the blue being a bit more turquoise, while the whole bottom, some front and top parts and all the straps are grey. I actually prefer it though, it's a nice colour combination. Just wanted to mention this in case someone wants to buy it specifically for the colour on the picture. :)

teKKno® (Pack of 10) LCD Screen Protectors Guards And 10 X Cleaning Cloths For The Nokia Lumia 520 (Clear)
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 May 2014
This is just what I needed- a good protector for a touch screen phone. It's easy enough to put it on, danger of air bubbles is obviously there but if you take your time and use eg. a card to gradually stick it on from top to bottom, then you're sorted. I put mine on without bubbles 1st time round, so I still have all the 9 others left over :). Would definitely recommend :).

Head Case Designs Flowers and Leaves Doodle Owl Hard Back Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 520

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this :)!, 11 May 2014
I just received it this morning, so i cannot comment on durability, etc. But it looks gorgeous, fits the phone perfectly, it's easily put on. Love the owl design :). Definitely happy with my purchase.

New English Teas Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Selection Tin 200 g (Pack of 1, Total 100 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 11 May 2014
I love Alice in Wonderland and I love tea- so this product seemed the perfect combination :). It's a gorgeous little tin with 3 kinds of tea in it (Breakfast, Afternoon and Earl Grey). Haven't tried the teas yet, but the tin looks amazing and it's all very cute :). Would definitely recommend as a gift for someone, or a personal treat :).

DUO Muay Thai Kickboxing Boxing Speed Skipping Rope BLACK
DUO Muay Thai Kickboxing Boxing Speed Skipping Rope BLACK
Offered by missdivagirlz

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy rope :), 11 May 2014
This skipping rope is great, it's light and doesn't take up a lot of space at all (since the handles are so slim, too). I have very little space to use it in the house I live in, and it suits perfectly, because it's not too short or not too long. Very happy with this product :).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5