Profile for LESEDI PODIEPHATSHWA > Reviews

Content by LESEDI PODIEPH...

LESEDI PODIEPHATSHWA

African Black Soap Bar 100g
African Black Soap Bar 100g

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me, 11 May 2014
It dint work for me at all. It made my face even worse. It made my ache worse instead of reducing it. It make my skin red and ichy. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined
100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined
Offered by Naissance

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me, 11 May 2014
It didn't work for me.nothing nothing nothing more to write. Nothing more to write nothing more to write nothing nothing n

FOR APPLE iPHONE 5 5S LUXURY 3D I LOVE YOU CRYSTAL DIAMOND CASE BLING DIAMANTE HARD COVER
Offered by Online Soko (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Why have you increased the price now, 11 May 2014
The love charms have started falling off. Not worth the amount you charging now.! I have been using it for less than 3 weeks.!

Please reduce that price!

Foundations of IT Service Management with ITIL 2011: ITIL Foundations Course in a Book
by Brady Orand

3.0 out of 5 stars Foundation of IT ITIL was helpful, 14 Oct 2013
Nothing much to write about the book, I wrote the exam and its like most of the questions I was not familiar with. I have to reseat the exam. I will still read it again and other resources to be on a safe side. Thanks

John White Rider Boots Tan 4 UK
John White Rider Boots Tan 4 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET

5.0 out of 5 stars The boosts are nice and good quality as well, 14 Oct 2013
Unfortunately they got stolen. They were for my cousin. I sent them through DHL and they got stolen and DHL never refunded the money, My cousin still loves them, even though she never saw them, she only saw the picture that I sent to her to choose.

Bioexcel Biodisc - Scalar Energy Bio Disc with Rubber Protector
Bioexcel Biodisc - Scalar Energy Bio Disc with Rubber Protector
Offered by Wholesalependant

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio excel is very good. I would advice people to buy it. It is reasonable with this company. Whereas others are ridiculously exp, 14 Oct 2013
I bought the bio for my brother and he told me its really good. He's been feeling tired, he couldn't feel the taste of food. He had body pains. He's now feeling good and has been discharged from the hospital. He can now eat properly and has regained his appetite.