ARRAY(0xa82950d8)

Profile for Sandyt > Reviews

Content by Sandyt

Sandyt

TomTom Via 130 4.3" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (45 Countries)
TomTom Via 130 4.3" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (45 Countries)
Offered by Sound&Technology
Price: 117.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised how good, 3 Nov 2012
I bought this product for my wife and can honestly say that first impression out the box and turned on were not good. I thought the graphics were unsophisticated and all in all the product was a bit mediocre. My experience with GPS is fairly extensive as I have a boat with a Garmin and I fly aircraft. I had also had GPS in 2000 in an XJR so some experience of products.
We used the product in anger last weekend driving from Heathrow to Derbyshire and wow in real time use it is excellent the apparent unsophisticated graphics when used in a moving vehicle give just the right amount of detail. Not only was this easy to set up but in use it is excellent it reprogrammed several times without fuss as I changed route and indeed at the end of the journey saved us a substantial amount of time with the route chosen/
This product is great value just as a route planner then when you add in voice activation free lifetime European maps and hands free telephone integration it is a superb value for money product. Cannot recommend enough
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 3:43 PM BST