Profile for readitandweep > Reviews

Guess The Movie
Guess The Movie
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fert, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Guess The Movie (App)
Griffith is judging by morning and we have to be able to charge the fees that daytime the best of times type that you are a good idea too much of an obsession with the other hand and the outside bin and a good day and the outside bin and a bit of the night before was very poor we customers to be a useful i r calories and a good time and I was a experience really good support

Standards and Ethics for Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)
Standards and Ethics for Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)
by Tim Bond
Price: 26.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 15 Jan 2013
I bought this book on the recommendation of my tutor, it's referred to for the module I am studying. It's perfect, written in such a way that its a joy to read and very course relevant. You really need to buy this edition, the 3rd edition, as it's completely up to date. If you are on a counselling course, or a qualified counsellor, you need this book in your life.

TOSHIBA EQUIUM L40 -10X LAPTOP AC ADAPTER 19V 3.42A 65W MAINS CHARGER POWER SUPPLY UNIT PSU
Offered by ZZRTEC
Price: 11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 6 April 2011
I ordered this product just yesterday! Im amazed by the price and the speed with which it arrived. I would recommend this seller 100%. Product is perfect too.

One Day
One Day
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 13 Feb 2011
This review is from: One Day (Kindle Edition)
One Day, by David Nicholls is a beautiful novel and I could not recommend it enough. I cried big heavy tears over the latter part of the story. The story itself, about one specific day a year over a lifetime of two people makes this book easy to read and it flows so well.
Worth every single penny.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2011 10:57 AM BST