Profile for Meganthegrey > Reviews

The Best Of Linda Ronstadt: The Capitol Years
The Best Of Linda Ronstadt: The Capitol Years
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected, 14 April 2014
I have most of Linda's albums on vinyl which were great in their day. However I only had Heart Like A Wheel from this collection of 4 albums. They all sound great much better than I was expecting. Obviously I've now dug out my vinyls and they still sound pretty good too after all these years. You can't beat nostalgia!

Affinity
Affinity
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Affinity, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Affinity (Audio CD)
I nearly bought this album when it came out years ago based solely on the cover - which is tremendous on a gatefold. How I miss 12" lps.
Bought this for Christmas as a cd. Great choice. Most of the stuff hits the right buttons for me. Enjoyed it so much now awaiting Linda Hoyle's solo cd - hopefully may arrive today!

Fly On Strange Wings
Fly On Strange Wings

5.0 out of 5 stars Jade, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Fly On Strange Wings (Audio CD)
I bought the original vinyl which was great but passed it on to my sister years ago.
For some strange reason the album came to mind while browsing on Amazon. To my surprise I found it. It now sounds better than ever. A great great album. Beginning to enjoy the bonus cd which at first sounded a lot weaker - which should have been expected. Highly recommended album.