Profile for Helen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Dance Again...The Hits
Dance Again...The Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Dancing all the time!!, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dance Again...The Hits (Audio CD)
Great choice of songs on this CD some old and new so really gets you in the mood for any type occasion! Prompt delivery and in great condition, Thanks!

Ladies Black Character Stage Showtime 2" Heel Dance Shoes All Sizes By Katz Dancewear (UK Ladies 3)
Offered by Katz Dancewear

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab product but be careful of the sizes., 1 Nov 2013
The seller was prompt and the shoes were in fantastic condition.
I wear a size three shoe, however, I had to send that size back and order a 3.5 because they were too tight, I knew I would need more room due to performances and possibly wearing socks. The product came with a return slip and my new pair (size 3.5) arrived within a week; excellent!

The shoes are a beautiful shape, the heel is a comfortable height and width (not too thin), the leather is thick but it's soft enough to mould to the foot shape, therefore, hasn't pinched or caused me any blisters. I've been wearing them for 7 hrs a week approx, barfooted, tights and socks, and they havent started to wear down, no doubt they'll still be in mint condition after the show weeks.

Thank you, I will be using this company again!

Sleeping Arrangements
Sleeping Arrangements

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheeky, romantic and funny, 1 Nov 2013
I throughly enjoyed this book, it makes you want to be whisked away on a hot holiday immediatly. Madeleine makes you fall in love with all the charcters for different reasons. I found myself understanding why things happened and feeling sorry for all of the characters during different parts of book. It's based on realistic and unfortunate events that you could see happening and maybe even relate to some of the plots. All I can say is I wished it carried on!

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 3 April 2013
Great price, holds so much and works really fast on all computers. I can finally clear up my hard drive!!

The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington Book 1)
The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow start, 3 April 2013
I heard this book was a bit like the 50 shades series but I felt like too much came too soon. There was no mystery with the characters and it was all too obvious what was going to happen. I stopped not even half way through because I guessed what going to happen. Sorry!

A Family Affair: Truth in Lies, Book 1
A Family Affair: Truth in Lies, Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a freebie!, 3 April 2013
this was my first kindle download and what a gem! I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and what their secrets unfolded, I can't wait for the sequel to be released!

Chic & Shabby Style Wooden White Storage Trinket / Jewellery Box with Heart Shape Photo Frame Insert - 'a Star is born'

5.0 out of 5 stars what a trinket this is!, 3 April 2013
I wanted a little bedside box for some memories, doesn't quite fit a standard photo, however, measurements are clearly stated. Delivered in great condition, packaged to ensure no damage is done. Thanks!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars super hero wallet not that super., 13 Mar 2013
I bought this as a gift for Christmas 2012, it arrived on time well before the estimated time so the delivery was good. Beautiful wallet, came in a Marvel box ready to wrap. However, two months later and wallet is falling apart. The seams have come apart, so the leather (outta layer) is coming away from the interior. It is being used everyday as most wallets and purses are, but to only last two months after purchase is unacceptable. Unfortunately, as a regular Amazon customer, I wont be using this seller again. .

Les Miserables
Les Miserables

5.0 out of 5 stars I do love it!, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Les Miserables (Audio CD)
I can now re-live the memory of the live performance whenever I listen to this clean copy of the soundtrack at brilliant price too. I will using this seller again.

TEEPEE ONLINE® 4 COLOURS for AMAZON KINDLE 4 (THE £69 MODEL) LEATHER CASE COVER WALLET PLUS SUPERBRIGHT LED LIGHT (LILAC)
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Mar 2013
Brilliant service and product. Arrived before estimated date and fits perfectly. The LED lamp that came with it works brilliantly aswell, couldn't be happier with my kindle cover!

Page: 1 | 2