Profile for K. Hendrikse > Reviews

Content by K. Hendrikse

K. Hendrikse (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EXTRA LARGE FRENCH SILVER Overmantle / Wall MIRROR complete with Premium Quality Pilkington's Glass - Size: 30 inches x 42 inches (75cm x 105cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mirror, 13 Mar 2014
This was a really great mirror and great value considering it's size.

Unfortunately it was too large (and somewhat too ornate) for my room so I had to return it. The customer service throughout the returns process was excellent. They went out of their way to ensure that a courier could pick up the mirror at a time and place that was convenient to me. I felt guilty that I had returned it as they seem like a professional and courteous business.

Highly recommended.

Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Price: 134.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer!, 13 Mar 2014
This is my fourth Brother laser printer -- first one purchased way back in 2000. I've never had a single problem with any of them and would not consider buying a printer from any other brand.

This printer is brilliant. The wifi worked easily -- it's great not to have to mess around with cords. I can even print easily from my iPhone.

Superb value too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 13 Mar 2014
This is a very good looking mirror, seems sturdy enough, no complaints at all.

Fantastic value considering it's delivered quickly for twenty quid.

Osco Mesh Waste Bin Lightweight Sturdy Scratch-resistant W275xH350mm Silver Ref WB35 S
Offered by Oliver Jacobs Stationery
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bins, 6 Mar 2014
Very happy. Good looking bins at a great price. Looks very good in my new office space.

Quick delivery. Recommended.

Shrines
Shrines
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: Shrines (Audio CD)
Best CD I've heard in ages. Gannon's review sums it up - potential cross-over smash as it's much more accessible than a lot of this type of music.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 9:48 PM BST

Festive 2.10 m 7 ft Greenland Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
Festive 2.10 m 7 ft Greenland Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
Offered by KM AGENCIES
Price: 89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tree!, 10 Dec 2011
I'm really chuffed about this xmas tree.

It's wonderfully bushy and seems to be pretty high quality compared with many of those I've had in the past.

I guess only time will tell if it holds together after a few years but right now it looks fantastic.

Easy to put up. Let's hope it fits back in the box.

Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 22 inch
Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 22 inch
Price: 25.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury bed for my rescue mutt, 3 Oct 2011
My dog was abandoned in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney, Australia at about 6 months old, picked up by the pound (presumably), then rescued by a dog rescue centre (where she lived for 12 months), then adopted by me. A couple of years later she came with me to live in central London where she lives very happily to this day.

A well-travelled dog demands the best in luxury sleeping kit. And she has found it with this lovely bed. It's wonderful to see her curl up in it, relaxed and home. I cannot recommend this bed highly enough.

Be Near Me
Be Near Me
by Andrew O'Hagan
Price: 6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, sensitive novel, 18 Jun 2011
This review is from: Be Near Me (Paperback)
I struggled with this novel at first. The writing was excellent but the subject matter was depressing as the narrator lets the reader know that events will not turn out well almost from the start. But I kept with it as I sensed that great things were coming.

How right I was. This is an outstanding work written with great sensitivity. I recommend it without reservation.

Any Human Heart [DVD]
Any Human Heart [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Broadbent
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Any Human Heart [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant. Best TV I've seen in a long time (probably since Gavin and Stacey).

Wonderful acting and production. Jim Broadbent is outstanding.

Dogtooth [DVD] (2009)
Dogtooth [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Christos Stergioglou
Price: 15.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps I'm missing something..., 17 April 2011
This review is from: Dogtooth [DVD] (2009) (DVD)
I hate it when I read a review of a movie I love and some knob says that it's nothing but rubbish.

The roles are perhaps reversed here. I just couldn't see much to like about this movie. I was intrigued to begin with... and I mean 'to begin with' as after 10 minutes I was becoming bored. The acting was excellent and characters showed promise but then the movie seemed to dribble along. The only thing that was disturbing was how dull it was.

When I watched 'Withnail and I' for the very first time I thought it was pants. 100 viewings later...

Perhaps I missed something but jesus this was a boring movie. At least the younger (adult!) daughter was pretty good to look at.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3