Profile for Derek Cj Pitman > Reviews

Content by Derek Cj Pitman

Derek Cj Pitman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Men's 100% pure thick cotton soft underwear long johns Thermal Underwear (L, Black)
Offered by Elegance1234

5.0 out of 5 stars Long johns, 23 Feb. 2015
Excellent garment. Lightweight, not bulky,holds its position and WARM. I shall buy a 2nd now.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon colour carts, 16 Jan. 2015
Expensive in relation to other compatible types, but I am trying these in the hope that the quality of print does not deteriorate by fading and turning from colour to sepia in time as with other makes. The quality coming off the printer looks good. I may follow this up with a later review, if I may.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2015 9:18 PM GMT

Black Rear Car Parking Reversing with 4 Sensor Buzzer Mini box Kit
Black Rear Car Parking Reversing with 4 Sensor Buzzer Mini box Kit
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Reversing warner kit, 19 Oct. 2014
Arrived on time and fitted (by my local garage) quickly and without trouble. I had the sounder box fitted to the back area of my V70 to avoid long cable housing. Audability is just fine from the front seat. Very pleased with this purchase.

Kinobo USB B3 HD Webcam with Metal Stand for Xp/Vista/Windows 7/Skype + USB Mic & LED lights
Offered by Kinobo pro

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinobo Webcam, 28 Mar. 2014
When it worked it was good. It has a good light system with multi LEDs and the image was bright and clear. BUT it just stopped working after a couple of weeks of intermittent use and I have had to replace it. This is the second time this has happened.

Cider With Rosie (The Autobiographical Trilogy Book 1)
Cider With Rosie (The Autobiographical Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cider with Rosie, 28 Mar. 2014
A charming and well written book that took me back to my childhood in deepest Somerset in the 1940s (lost in time and which might as well have been in the Middle Ages) I knew of this book but it has taken me years to get around to reading it and I will probably read it again and again with just as much pleasure as the first time. Once started it is difficult to put down - which is the best commendation that I can give. This is the first time that I have seen pictures in a KIndle book and those delicate line drawings are so good!

Logicam Webcam, Awarded Top 10 by Customers Like YOU - 3.0 Mega Pixels, Excellent Video quality, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play webcam, No driver or Installation needed, Windows Compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars Webcam, 28 Mar. 2014
This is the third webcam bought for Skype use. The previous two gave up he ghost after a very short time - so I hope that this breaks the trend. Easily fitted, auto software download after plug in to the USB (without a disk) A very clear image and sound. Looks good but time will tell, It is a LOT smaller than I expected from the picture but that is useful because it now fits well on top of my screen so that my Skype picture appears to the listener to be looking face to face and not from the side.

3M VHB 4941P Double Sided Acrylic Foam Tape; 19mm x 3m Short Length Roll
3M VHB 4941P Double Sided Acrylic Foam Tape; 19mm x 3m Short Length Roll
Offered by William Hayes Tapes & Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 sided foam tape, 28 Mar. 2014
This is one of the most useful items I have bought in a long time. As a superglue fanatic, this too can fix most things and between the two I have a choice for repairs or fixings. I used this to re-fix a camera mount to a kayak safety helmet when I wrongly fitted the original and had to move it to anew position. (See my Camera Demon review)

Camera Demon - Universal Helmet Camera Mount, Fits Any compact Digital Camera, 360 degree Rotation & Tilt function, 3D Camera Ready

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera helmet mount, 28 Mar. 2014
I have been looking for something like this for ages! I can now fit my Canon Ixus safely and use it whilst boat fishing white waters during my Canadian holiday when previously life was at risk (mine) when trying to do two things at the same time - fish and film. This reduces the price that I would have had to pay for a specialist and expensive action camera. Be careful when locating the stick- on pad to the helmet. I used the Mazzif Kayak helmet from Amazon. Once on it is difficult to remove ( it can be done with heat and leverage as per instructions) and choosing the exact spot is difficult until the camera video or still is actually taken. If, as I did, the wrong position is chosen, then 3M 2 sided acrylic foam tape from Amazon can replace what is provided - you just need two strips of it.

Daffodil LEC200 - USB Keyboard Light - Desk Lamp with 22 LED Bulbs - Dimmable Reading Table Light (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Desk light, 28 Mar. 2014
This is a VFM price and a very efficient and useful light, both for desktop, bench and bedside use. The USB plug in recharger gives a good life term of use. By being battery operated it can be moved anywhere and even used as a torch. The multi LED system gives a clear bright light for reading at bedside and for my intricate small item use on my workbench. The blue night light ring which lights up by hand proximity is very useful bedside and the on/off switch is very clever requiring the lightest touch to trigger it. My slight criticism is that the base might be heavier to provide better stability....almost 5 star!

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Grey
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless mouse, 6 Mar. 2014
This is an efficient, easy to use accessory. It comes to the hand very easily. I just hope it lasts longer than its several predecessors! I will enter a comment again if this is not so..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8