Profile for Azzz > Reviews

Azzz

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Titanium Watch #JY0010-50E
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Titanium Watch #JY0010-50E

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch unbeatable quality, 15 Jan. 2013
Hi have been looking for a good watch for quite a long time and have gone through so many sites in search of one. But the sky hawk is exceptionally packed with so many features. Build quality is excellent. I just love complicated watches and this is more than what I wanted. It would be great if this comes with a barometer, altimeter etc.

The main feature I love most is accurate time and you don't need to mess with it to adjust it. Just have owned it for a week now. Just trying to get used to all the features.

it has been exactly a year (15.01.2014)since I bought this watch and did a review. i have been wearing this watch most of the time and it has been one of the best watches I have owned up to now. except for some minor scuffs on the clasp evrything is still as it was one year ago. I have tried the watch on an artificial tropical pool few times and it has not failed on the water resistence.as well as do have it on most of the time when I am swimming.

got hold of most of the features but still to master the outer bezels.

Berghaus Verden 65+10 Rucksack - 75L
Berghaus Verden 65+10 Rucksack - 75L

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Verden 65+10, 26 July 2011
This was a great ruck sak and I did purchase two of them one for me and the other for a friend of mine. the volume and the fitting is absalutely amazing. really a good quolity ruck sak for the price. have done some short walks and feels very comfortable fully loaded whilst looking forward for a longer trip.