Profile for Alan > Reviews

Alan (Norfolk UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Silverline Twist Gimlet
Silverline Twist Gimlet
Offered by tooltime uk ltd
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 9 May 2011
At first I thought I needed a bradawl but while researching for those I came across this Gimlet which is far better and has already proved very useful at small DIY jobs.

Masterplug Indoor Power SRPC102PB-MS 10-Gang Tower Surge-Protected Socket with 2 m Extension Lead and Coax Protection (Polished Black)
Price: 22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 25 Mar 2011
This is the second one of these I have the first I use for my computer etc. but I wanted a replacement for my TV etc. as I was running out of sockets and particularly required one with a coax connection.

Bach: Cello Suites
Bach: Cello Suites
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful recording., 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bach: Cello Suites (MP3 Download)
I have been looking for copy of this for sometime and am very pleased with this especially at the price.

Interdesign Suction Bath Caddy, Clear
Interdesign Suction Bath Caddy, Clear
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item., 25 Mar 2011
I am very pleased with it is of good quality for a great price and is perfectly suitable for my needs, it will hold mouthwash, toothpate and brush very easily.

1m HDMI Right Angle - Premium Quality / 1080p / v1.3 (the latest) / Audio / Video / Hi-Definition / 24k Gold Plated

4.0 out of 5 stars Great connection, 24 Jan 2011
Good quality product, only reason I haven't given it 5 is the right angled connector was the wrong way round for my purposes but that's just a personal requirement. I swapped it for another I have and it works very well.

Tubular Heater 180Watts 3Ft Long Cream
Tubular Heater 180Watts 3Ft Long Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item., 24 Jan 2011
I purchased this to keep a window condensation clear in the very cold days & nights we have been having, and while on occasions it has had to be on all it uses very little 'juice' and does a very good job. I would definitely recommend for this use, as to others I cannot comment.

Musicals: The Intro Collection
Musicals: The Intro Collection
Price: 6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A good compliation., 17 Aug 2010
Three CD's of all the popular songs from the musicals you are likely to need as a casual listener.

Handel: Coronation Anthems
Handel: Coronation Anthems
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully sung., 17 Aug 2010
I know all these works from having sung them myself but never as good as this. If you enjoy this particular genre then you cannot go wrong with this CD. Strongly recommend.

Koss Porta Pro Stereo Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black/Silver
Price: 26.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes 5* isn't enough!, 23 July 2010
While I am happy to give a 5 star rating to a product that does what you expect it to. On very rare occasions 5 stars are just not enough. I bought these headphones after doing a lot of research as I always do and reading many reviews on Amazon and other sites and in my opinion everybody who rated these at 5 were absolutely right. They are wonderful, very comfortable brilliant sound for all genres of music from Bach's Toccata & Fugue to Ozzy Osbourne. I whole hearted recommend these to anyone, I think if they were 2 or 3 times the price they would still be worth it. Given the option I would happy gives these 10 stars out of 5.

This Is the King's Singers
This Is the King's Singers
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 14 July 2010
This is a wonderful CD of popular music superbly sung by the excellent King's Singers. It's just such a shame it is no longer available in the UK.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9