Profile for Alan > Reviews

Chapelwood High Energy 'no Mess' Seed Mix 12.75kg
Offered by Sam Turner & Sons
Price: 30.10

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bird love it!, 24 Oct 2011
and so does the gardener in the house. This contains a goood mix of small seeds and suet, I did a lot of research and found this to be the best value.

Eastpak Messenger Bag THE ONE,  brown - Shed Brown, EK045
Eastpak Messenger Bag THE ONE, brown - Shed Brown, EK045

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made., 22 Sep 2011
I bought this as a gift for a friend who was going travelling and she found it very useful doubling as a washbag in transit.

Non-drip Descaler Gel (160g)
Non-drip Descaler Gel (160g)
Offered by san direct
Price: 2.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 22 Sep 2011
This is product that I had not seen before but thought it might be worth a try on some very stubborn limescale on taps and enamel. Having now used it I can recommend it very highly.

KanaaN VGA Audio to HDMI Converter / Adapter
KanaaN VGA Audio to HDMI Converter / Adapter
Offered by Leicke Distributor Germany
Price: 39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 15 July 2011
For this price it does the job.I have it running with an old Toshiba laptop.The only comments I would make is because it's German in origin you do need a shaver socket or similar for the power.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 8:52 PM BST

Draper 43916 11-Piece Chubby Ratchet Screwdriver and Bit Set
Draper 43916 11-Piece Chubby Ratchet Screwdriver and Bit Set
Offered by Gowler Tools
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made., 31 May 2011
I bought this because I have arthritis in my hands and find turning a screwdriver painful. This product solves that problem is well made and should last for years.

Silverline Twist Gimlet
Silverline Twist Gimlet
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 9 May 2011
At first I thought I needed a bradawl but while researching for those I came across this Gimlet which is far better and has already proved very useful at small DIY jobs.

Masterplug Indoor Power SRPC102PB-MS 10-Gang Tower Surge-Protected Socket with 2 m Extension Lead and Coax Protection (Polished Black)
Price: 22.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 25 Mar 2011
This is the second one of these I have the first I use for my computer etc. but I wanted a replacement for my TV etc. as I was running out of sockets and particularly required one with a coax connection.

Bach: Cello Suites
Bach: Cello Suites
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful recording., 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bach: Cello Suites (MP3 Download)
I have been looking for copy of this for sometime and am very pleased with this especially at the price.

Interdesign Suction Bath Caddy, Clear
Interdesign Suction Bath Caddy, Clear
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item., 25 Mar 2011
I am very pleased with it is of good quality for a great price and is perfectly suitable for my needs, it will hold mouthwash, toothpate and brush very easily.

1m HDMI Right Angle - Premium Quality / 1080p / v1.3 (the latest) / Audio / Video / Hi-Definition / 24k Gold Plated

4.0 out of 5 stars Great connection, 24 Jan 2011
Good quality product, only reason I haven't given it 5 is the right angled connector was the wrong way round for my purposes but that's just a personal requirement. I swapped it for another I have and it works very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8