Profile for Alan > Reviews

Alan (Norfolk UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They work., 19 Feb 2013
It is very difficult to give a glowing reference for a product or item that either works or it doesn't and these do and at a very reasonable price.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive - High Quality Universal Capacitive Soft Rubber Tip Stylus Pen Ideal For All Types OF Touch Screen Devices / iPad 1 2 3 Mini / iPhone 3 4 5 / Samsung / Nokia / BlackBerry / Kobo / Tablets and many more. (Mini Stylus, Black)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 19 Feb 2013
I have found this stylus to be everything I wanted in that it is small and indeed does work with, at least an ipad 3.

Large Black and White Spotted Bag (Downtown Bold) size - 330 x 260 x 140mm
Large Black and White Spotted Bag (Downtown Bold) size - 330 x 260 x 140mm
Offered by notjustballoons
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made., 19 Feb 2013
I feel that this was a very good purchase to put a lot of small christmas gifts in and other than being well made so that it could last for many years was also very good value.

Two Wire Lead On/Off Switch 2 x1.5V AA Battery Cell Case Holder
Two Wire Lead On/Off Switch 2 x1.5V AA Battery Cell Case Holder
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 23 Jan 2013
Once again I find myself in the difficult predicament of reviewing a product that provided it has arrived, you already knew how much it cost which you must have been happy with otherwise you wouldn't have bought it. Then it either works or it doesn't and I would assume that had it not it would have been returned and no review could be given until it was replaced. I therefore return to my title 'it works' and hasn't been replaced, thanks.

7mm Round Black Cable Clips Pack of 100
7mm Round Black Cable Clips Pack of 100
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 20 Jan 2013
It's difficult to review this item other than to say they are what they say they are and do what they are supposed and bought for.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly convenient pen., 20 Jan 2013
I wanted to buy this as a gift but thought I ought to try it first, happily I am now going to have to buy another one as a gift because I am keeping this one. It's very well made and great value, happy to recommend.

Gardman No Mess Seed Mix - 12.75kg
Gardman No Mess Seed Mix - 12.75kg
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 17.20

5.0 out of 5 stars The birds love it!, 25 Aug 2012
What more can you say about bird seed, we take the decision to feed the birds and provided they eat what we pay for then the product has done its job.

Peptac Peppermint Liquid x 500ml
Peptac Peppermint Liquid x 500ml
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product., 25 Aug 2012
I bought this item as an addition to my Dr.'s prescription and found it to be exactly as I normally have and bearing in mind its weight and postage to be good value. I will be happy to reorder if required.

Lighting EVER C37 2 Watt LED Candle Light E14 Intermediate Base Samsung LED Chandeliers Wall Lights Bulb
Offered by Neon Mart
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value bulb., 28 Jun 2012
I bought this to replace an older type longlife ses bulb in a table lamp, and so far I am very happy with it. It gives a nice warm white glow and I would use this sort of bulb again without hesitation.

Ronseal TDS250 250ml Thompsons Damp Seal
Ronseal TDS250 250ml Thompsons Damp Seal
Price: 6.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 17 April 2012
I have used similar products in the past but neither had the same coverage as this. I can but hope it seals the damp in that repect only time will tell!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2012 1:41 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9