Profile for Ryan Oliver > Reviews

Content by Ryan Oliver

Ryan Oliver "slimronnie" (UK)

HP Photosmart 335 Compact Photo Printer
HP Photosmart 335 Compact Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic photo printer, 3 July 2006
Having seen the price of this printer I was a little dubious to say the least. Nevertheless for £34.10 I couldn't refuse.

I have used this printer with various digital cameras and mobile phones and it's performance is amazing, the photos are crystal clear and I have no quibbles with it whatsoever. This is by far one of my best buys. I highly recommend it to anyone after a good quality photo printer. It does not come across as being cheap in the slightest.

TomTom GO 300 In Car GPS Satellite Navigation With UK Mapping & Bluetooth (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fed up with Multimap, buy one of these!, 3 Aug. 2005
After years of travelling and relying on passengers reading routes I've mapped out or those useless multimap printouts I decided to invest in one of these products. I'm glad I did! No more swearing at the missus for reading maps wrong and sending me the wrong way, no more following mulitmap printouts that seem to bear no relation to where you actually are! This thing is great and I can find anywhere. The instructions are very clear and I no longer feel stressed when I reach new destinations. Don't know how I'd manage without it now.

How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides (Llewellyn's How to)
How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides (Llewellyn's How to)
by Ted Andrews
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Most interesting book I've read, 16 Nov. 2004
This is by far the most interesting book I have read. I have been curious about spirit guides etc for a long time and always felt as if something or someone was watching over me. I have not finished reading this book yet but have got quite far through it. I have already established the name of my spirit guide thanks to this book, just need a bit more practice etc and see what happens. Well worth the money.

Philips DVD625 Multi-region Capable DVD Player
Philips DVD625 Multi-region Capable DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Plays everything I have thrown at it, 11 Nov. 2003
Well I have seen a lot of DVD players in my time but non that are as versatile as this one. It plays DVD+/-R's. VCD and lots more. It has worked on a variety of TV's with no problems, some of these TV's are quite old. It's fully capable of region free, so far I cannot find fault with this player. One of my friends bought a Toshiba DVD player for over £200 and that could not play anything else apart from standard region 2 original DVD's. He got so fed up that he bought this model for less than half the price and he has never had a complaint either.

Linksys Instant Wireless PCI Card WMP11
Linksys Instant Wireless PCI Card WMP11

5.0 out of 5 stars This wireless PCI Card works wonders for me, 28 Oct. 2003
I am using this card in a PC about 40 ft away from the wireless access point (This means the signal has to travel through 3 thick insulated walls). The signal quality is always "Excellent". It was easy to install on Windows XP. Just open up the case, install the card into a spare PCI slot, power up the machine which automatically notices the new hardware, insert the cd with the driver and follow the simple instructions. The driver takes like a minute to install, then you are connected. It was honestly as simple as that.

Netgear 54Mbps Wireless ADSL Router/Internet Gate
Netgear 54Mbps Wireless ADSL Router/Internet Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars New to networking and it was as easy as ABC, 28 Oct. 2003
Well what can I say? I have never done any networking in my life. After some research in to the best equipment I stumbled upon this and I am glad I did. You barely have to do anything to get the network up and running. I've got one system hooked in to it through ethernet and another through wireless using the Linksys WMP11 card, all the time the wireless connection is "Excellent" which was a surprise as the wireless computer is 3 insulated walls away from the Netgear Wireless modem/router etc. If you are thinking about setting up a network then this is for you.