Profile for JESSICA SPENGLER > Reviews

Content by JESSICA SPENGLER

JESSICA SPENGLER

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pilates, Yoga, Martial Arts, Fitness, Dance, Barre. Anti-slip / Non-slip, Falls Prevention Grip Socks, Sox (Purple/Orange)
Offered by Hallmark Products UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, durable, fun colors, 7 Aug. 2015
I've gotten lots of compliments on these socks. They're great for Pilates, and they've held up really well (no holes or wear). I'll certainly buy some more when the time comes for replacements.

Dune Jakob, Women Wedge Heels Sandals, Silver (Silver Metallic), 8 UK (41 EU)
Dune Jakob, Women Wedge Heels Sandals, Silver (Silver Metallic), 8 UK (41 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and comfortable, 7 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Dune Women's Jakob Sandals (Shoes)
Very attractive sandals and just what I was looking for for a summer wedding which will involve walking outdoors. It's got just enough of a heel to be a bit dressy, but it's a nice chunky heel for comfort. The front strap (around the toes) is maybe a bit snug on me, but I have fairly wide feet, and the leather is soft enough that it will stretch nicely.

Takeya Flash Chill® Tea Maker (2 Quarts, Blueberry) 2 Quarts Blueberry
Takeya Flash Chill® Tea Maker (2 Quarts, Blueberry) 2 Quarts Blueberry
Offered by Tealyra UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy iced tea, 7 Aug. 2015
I adore iced tea, and this is a good substitute for the electric iced tea makers available in states. It's fast and easy to use, and the seal on the lid is very tight so there's no leakage, even if you store the carafe on its side in the fridge. I'm very happy with this purchase - I've used it loads this summer.

Tiger KYS21-BK Adjustable Keyboard Stand
Tiger KYS21-BK Adjustable Keyboard Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and good size, 25 Sept. 2013
This is perfect for the very heavy 88-key keyboard I acquired recently. It's sturdy but unobtrusive and fairly easy to fold away.

OXO Good Grips New Salad Spinner
OXO Good Grips New Salad Spinner

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to dry salad very well, 25 Sept. 2013
I was so excited to get this snazzy salad spinner and so disappointed when I first used it, because it just doesn't seem to dry the salad very well. My last, super-cheap salad spinner dried the leaves much better, so maybe you can just work up more momentum on a spinner with a handle instead of a button. On the plus side, this spinner is really large so you can fit in a lot of leaves, and the "brake" button is a handy feature. I don't think I'd buy another one though.

Betula Women's Burma Open Toe Sandals, Black - Black, 8 UK
Betula Women's Burma Open Toe Sandals, Black - Black, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock comfort with extra style, 25 Sept. 2013
These have all the comfort of Birkenstocks, but their unusual design gives them a nice stylish flair. I like them a lot and have gotten compliments on them when I wear them.

Rieker Women's 93761-42 Cold lined cowboy boots half length Gray Size: 8
Rieker Women's 93761-42 Cold lined cowboy boots half length Gray Size: 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkably comfortable and really cute, 25 Sept. 2013
This is my second pair of Rieker boots and I'm seriously considering ditching all my other shoes and only buying Rieker from now on because they're so ridiculously comfortable. These boots hug your feet like slippers and they look really cute and stylish, too. In fact, they're the only ankle boots that have ever looked decent on me. I'm tempted to buy another pair in black...

Butter dish EXCLUSIVE
Butter dish EXCLUSIVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal butter dish, 29 Jan. 2013
It may sound silly, but I was searching for a butter dish like this for ages and was so happy to finally find one. It's plain stainless steel, just the right size for a normal English/European block of butter. It's simple and light, fits nicely in the fridge, you can wash it in the dishwasher - it's just right.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2013 3:34 PM BST

Leifheit Pegasus 150 Slim Clothes Airer, 15 m Space
Leifheit Pegasus 150 Slim Clothes Airer, 15 m Space

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, sturdy, handy, 29 Jan. 2013
After having multiple clothes airers break after a short time, I was happy to find this sturdy one. I wasn't sure about it at first because the joints are (heavy) plastic and I worried they would snap every time I opened up the airer, but I've been using this for probably a year now and it hasn't failed me yet. There's lots of room for hanging clothes, and the red plastic clips for socks and underwear are very handy.

Heathcote & Ivory Nature's Way Lavender & Lemongrass Fragrance Diffuser
Heathcote & Ivory Nature's Way Lavender & Lemongrass Fragrance Diffuser

3.0 out of 5 stars More lavender than lemongrass, 29 Jan. 2013
This is a pretty bottle and it comes with a generous amount of oil, but it definitely smells more of lavender than of lemongrass.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3