Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for starshine > Reviews

Content by starshine

starshine

Page: 1 | 2
aniPet Marine Aquarium
aniPet Marine Aquarium

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and simple, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: aniPet Marine Aquarium (App)
Just what I wanted, a simple app where you choose your fish and just watch. Or feed them and there might be babies.
Had the reviewer who only gave 1 star read the description carefully it is obvious this app is not a more interactive game, for that look elsewhere.
If like me it's more to view that you're wanting then I recommend this.

Fireplace of Love
Fireplace of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better than an open fire, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Fireplace of Love (App)
Brilliant graphics and cracking logs and unlike some others NO annoying music lol
Definitely recommended, takes me back to when i was a kid and had open fires, no central heating in those days.

Battery+
Battery+

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Battery App ?, 12 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Battery+ (App)
Well I think so. Its invalueable as it tells you how long you have for various tasks and importantly figures for both wifi and mobile.
Wasnt sure when I first saw it but now am always using it to make sure power doesnt run out when away from home .
Great app and thoroughly recommend.
Thanks folks.

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little App, 29 Dec. 2012
Like others have said this is brilliant, from layout and style to info on weather. I looked at others before I saw this and tried them. Waste of money and once I got this they were quickly deleted.
Definitely recommend to others.
Well done.

Flashlight
Flashlight

3.0 out of 5 stars flashlight app ok, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Flashlight (App)
The LED function does not work on Kindle FireHD HOWEVER the full screen as a light source does work, so 3 stars.
As have light for me using screen good enough. The spectrum to pick the colour of the screen works no problem. So on balance happy with it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars WRONG BBs, 16 Aug. 2012
They arrived when they should, and only after using some realised they had sent me 2000 .20bbs when I ordered .28bbs.
Hardly worth sending back as I said used some before noticing the error.
Not impressed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars smith and wesson shotgun M3000, 18 Aug. 2011
Am new to airsoft and have been very picky in my choices to buy.This M3000 is fantastic, robust great magazine capacity, powerful and very important for me as i have arthritis in my hands, it is easy to cock the gun, and even after prolonged use i had non of the usual really bad pain which i have had with other guns i've tried.
So definately recommend the gun and as far as delivery i ordered late on the 16/8 and it arrived today 10.30am on the 18/8 brilliant all round and will definately shop there again, in fact i already have.

Page: 1 | 2