Profile for Jimbo > Reviews

Duracell 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Class 10 SD Memory Card
Duracell 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Class 10 SD Memory Card
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 17 May 2014
The card arrives quickly and in good condition. The card performs well, my camera writes at 26mb/s ( Full HD 1080p 50fps ) the results have been very good, so far. A card for my needs, it has proved to be a good buy. I wish that more manufacturers would clearly show the performance of their cards so clearly as Duracell have. I have purchsed cards before thinking that as they are class 10, "pro" etc. but with no clear, or even any performance guides, to have the card fail with my valuable films on it.

Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC/Mac)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not do what it says on the box, 30 Mar. 2014
The input of HD movies from my Panasonic camera is of very poor quality. It is shame because Premiere Elements, as a package, is what I was looking for. I shall go back to iMovies. Photoshop Elements - I ask myself why I bothered to upgrade from 9 to 12! A waste of money, I would like my money back as it is does not do what it states it will do on the box!

AU-RD105 35-105W/VA Round Dimmable Electronic Transformer
AU-RD105 35-105W/VA Round Dimmable Electronic Transformer
Offered by Lights4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 24 Nov. 2013
Perfect replacement unit for the original which had failed. Delivery was on time and well packaged.I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

Tomb of the Lost (Peter Dennis Book 1)
Tomb of the Lost (Peter Dennis Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first novel, 26 April 2013
A good action novel, enjoyable and not to taxing on the brain. Good to take on holiday and a bargain price.

God's Lions: The Secret Chapel
God's Lions: The Secret Chapel

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 26 April 2013
I did not get further that the first chapter. Thank goodness that I had not paid much for it; even if it was free it would still be too expensive.

KITTY HYDRO FLOSS WATER JET ORAL SYSTEM FLOSSER
KITTY HYDRO FLOSS WATER JET ORAL SYSTEM FLOSSER
Offered by Shavers UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 26 April 2013
The floss system is very effective removing items missed by a thorough cleaning by a Sonicare tooth brush. The power of the water jet (which is variable) is very good. The quality of the product is excellent. Use warm water as it can be a little bit of a shock, especially if one has sensitive teeth. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Henrietta is great, 26 April 2013
We have named or egg chicken Henrietta, she sits proudley in our kitchen. On a prctical note she holds a dozen eggs comfotabley and the finish and manufacture is very good. Good value for money.

Philips Sonicare Pro Results Brush Heads Sensitive 3pk
Philips Sonicare Pro Results Brush Heads Sensitive 3pk
Offered by DIGITALGUY INTERNATIONAL, INC

3.0 out of 5 stars Loosing Bristles, 26 April 2013
I am disapointed to find that the first of the three heads has loose bristles, I hope that the rest are not the same. I would have not expected this to happen with, what is, an expensive product.

Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ Family Size Combination Microwave Oven, 1000 Watt, Stainless Steel
Offered by Dynamic Deals Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Cookin', 3 Feb. 2013
The oven is well made and is easy to operate. The inside of the oven is very good, considering the overall size, because it does not have a turntable it is able to accommodate larger dishes. In all three modes, microwave, convection oven and combination it performs well. The drop down door is a very good feature as apposed to those fiddly push in door catches or even the vertical door handles. Ours is free standing but I understand that it can be built-in. A great product, but not cheap.

Panasonic Lithium Battery for HS700/TM700/SD700 (7.2V,1250mAh)
Panasonic Lithium Battery for HS700/TM700/SD700 (7.2V,1250mAh)
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Buy, 18 April 2012
The product arrived on time; was exactly as described. The battery is an excellent product. I have purchased a non branded before, for only a little less in price, but is hopeless, the charge life is less than half of the genuine. To sum up very good value and service hence the five stars.

Page: 1 | 2