Profile for patrice beckett > Reviews

Content by patrice beckett

patrice beckett

Page: 1 | 2
ES Trader® MENS LUXURY Genuine Leather Soft Quality Wallet, Bifold Wallet Credit Card Holder Gift (Black)
Offered by ES Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Dec. 2015
Good quality leather, well constructed and finished with plenty of pockets. Slim design so doesn't spoil line of clothing.

Original LUVCase Amazon Kindle UK 3 Pin Mains / Wall Charger Cable Lead with Charging LED (Kindle, Kindle Touch, Touch 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD / Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle 3 / 3G, Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display)
Offered by Fasun

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 Dec. 2015
Very reasonable price and charges quite quickly but I did find it was difficult to plug in to some of my wall sockets.

Clarks Sharna Balcony, Womens Lace-up Flats, Black (Black Combi Sde), 6 UK (39.5 EU)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, Comfort bad, 10 Sept. 2015
Looks nice but after a short while not very comfortable. Kept getting cramp in toes which I think is because they are rather rigid. I bought these for work (on my feet for 5 hours at a time). I didn't realise until I'd worn them that a colleague had also bought these and had similar problems.

Carissima Gold 9 ct Yellow Gold Women's 1.00 ct Diamond Bracelet of 19 cm/7.5-inch

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, 30 May 2015
Workmanship was good as far as the metalwork was concerned but the diamonds were really just not good enough to justify even the reduced the price, let alone the original price quoted! I expected small but not such inferior clarityand colour, I've got to say how someone managed to cut some of these without them disintegrating is remarkable. Needless to say this has been returned.

2 CT Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Yellow Gold
2 CT Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Yellow Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond!!!, 7 April 2015
Beautiful stones and well crafted cut and setting. Impressed! as the quality far exceeds my expectations from th price.

Philips DIY Hair Clipper QC5570/13 with 180 Degree Rotation for Easy Reach
Philips DIY Hair Clipper QC5570/13 with 180 Degree Rotation for Easy Reach

5.0 out of 5 stars ... christmas present for my husband and he is very pleased with it, 19 Jan. 2015
This was a christmas present for my husband and he is very pleased with it. An excellent grooming ascessory.

Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Brynn Poppy Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 5.5
Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Brynn Poppy Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 5.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable from new, 19 Dec. 2014
No break in needed, unusual for me no blisters aquired with these and stylish too.

Top Home Solutions 7-Pieces Ceramic Coated Cookware Set, Red
Top Home Solutions 7-Pieces Ceramic Coated Cookware Set, Red
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 3 Saucepans, 8 Nov. 2014
Set itself is not as represented in photo, the long handle saucepans were two double handled saucepots and a small sauce pan.
There were no warning/instructions for first use or future care/maintenance. That said good price and product does seem to be as non- stick as other products I've purchased.

The Sheri S. Tepper eBook Collection
The Sheri S. Tepper eBook Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A subtle and powerful writer who laid out a grim prophecy of our future which hopefully we are now aware enough to avoid, 8 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed reading these again after my introduction when I was quite young and they were first published. I did not read all of Ms Teppers works then but have read most of them over the years.
I find my impression of them now is still that they are very well written, entertaining and highly original books with a strong feminist viewpoint but also a valid comment on humankinds (got to be P.C.) arrogant assumption that everything in creation is was and ever shall be for us to dispose of with impunity.
I am really looking forward to the sequel of The Waters Rising, already pre-ordered, which will finally bring closure to a nagging curiousiity over the fate of Mavin.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Longer ankle straps please., 18 July 2014
I find that most shoes with ankle straps do not allow for those of us unfortunate enough to have larger than 'average' ankles.

Page: 1 | 2