Profile for Mrs. M. Potter > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Potter

Mrs. M. Potter (Leicester)

Amazon Video
Amazon Video

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good choice of videos, 20 May 2015
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
Fairly good choice of videos. Lots more To rent or buy, shame not free to watch . Some videos froze while watching but don't know if that is my broadband.

Salcura 250ml Derma Spray Intensive Natural Skincare Treatment
Salcura 250ml Derma Spray Intensive Natural Skincare Treatment
Offered by Salcura Natural Skin Therapy

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my daughters eczema worse, 17 Oct. 2013
About 6 weeks ago I purchased this spray for my 6 year old daughters eczema from our local chemist, it was wonderful stuff and cleared her eczema up brilliantly alongside with the salcura Zeoderm cream. However to try and save some money I found this formula on Amazon and buying in bulk i thought great a little cheaper and more convenient to order. After using this for about a week my daughters back became very red and inflamed and she cried out in pain on application I therefore had no choice but to stop using this cream. I since have checked the ingredients against my previous bottle from the chemist and found Dead Sea Minerals was not on the amazon bottle in particular and other ingredients were different too. I would have presumed being exactly the same stuff with same labels etc that they would contain the same ingredients. I wonder if this stuff is genuine???

Casio SA-45H5 32 Keys Mini Keyboard
Casio SA-45H5 32 Keys Mini Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic ***, 19 Mar. 2010
What a great keyboard for children or just beginners. The sounds that can be created are amazing! The sound is loud but can be turned down. My 6 year old daughter and my 3 year old wont stop playing with it. It has a vast array of keystrock tones (more than you could ever need) and a good choice of pre-set rythums. A big sound from such a small compact item. Look no more if you are after a cheap but no too cheap keyboard for a beginner adult or child!.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2010 6:07 AM BST