Profile for stevepb > Reviews

stevepb

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hisaishi Meets Miyazaki Films [VINYL]
Hisaishi Meets Miyazaki Films [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressing and seriously worth buying. But one LP only, the price gives this away, it is not a double LP., 2 Jan. 2015
As usual Joe Hisaishi's music is class and this recording/pressing is very good. But the description is incorrect, this is only a single LP, not double. The music listing is correct but for side one , then side two. Not LP one then LP two.

Bosch BSGL5PETGB Power Animal Vacuum Cleaner, 4.5 Litre, 2200 Watt, Red
Bosch BSGL5PETGB Power Animal Vacuum Cleaner, 4.5 Litre, 2200 Watt, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars A real vacuum cleaner !!!!!, 28 Nov. 2014
I'v had a Bosch 1700 watt vac for 15 years with no problems and been very pleased with it. But this one is even better, the extra power just removes so much extra, the carpet looks totally revived, I was going to shampoo the carpet, but it looks so good, no need. Very please again with Bosch. The unit is not light, but moves well. The extra clean outweighs the weight.

Lucy (Bande Originale)
Lucy (Bande Originale)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Erica Serra soundtrack, worth the effort to find., 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lucy (Bande Originale) (Audio CD)
Hard to get hold of. Bought from Amazon France, they had a few copies. Well worth it , Quality Eric Serra soundtrack.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Deluxe Sealing Rings to Fit Preserving Jars, Bag of Ten
Kitchen Craft Home Made Deluxe Sealing Rings to Fit Preserving Jars, Bag of Ten

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and quantity and price., 12 Sept. 2014
10/10 seals as well as price and quantity.

Deadwood Complete Blu-ray Hut Exclusive [Region Free]
Deadwood Complete Blu-ray Hut Exclusive [Region Free]

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound fault. on Blu Ray version., 10 Aug. 2014
This review is not for the series, which is excellent !!, The review is for the blu ray, region 2/free ( that's Europe and Australia +, I have purchased both to try and find good copies.) versions of Deadwood. they were produced with a sound fault. All series (1,2,3) have echo, in places, series 2 also has on episodes 2,4,6, the sound out of sync, ( that's where the man drops dead, then the gun goes bang). Paramount have acknowledged this in emails to me personally. It really is a shame. My last email from Paramount said " We are currently working on a solution directly with the production company but this may take some time to resolve – we will update you accordingly with any further information."

Deadwood - Season 2 (Blu-ray)
Deadwood - Season 2 (Blu-ray)
Offered by momox co uk

1.0 out of 5 stars I really like Deadwood, I had the DVD brilliant box set, 4 July 2014
To all, I really like Deadwood, I had the DVD brilliant box set, so excellently produced. Then I wanted the Blu Ray version. The image quality is 10/10, real class production. BUT the sound !!! I have purchased Blu ray copies of Deadwood, Series 1 some slight echo but just watch able, Series 2 and 3 from episode 2 onward the sound is out of sync. I have a Panasonic BDT 110 and a LG BD370, both connected to the internet so all ( and I have checked ) firmware is up to date. The disk's are FAULTY.
I have ordered the Australian version, and sent it back, and now just received the German version ( though the same I now see, I hoped different productions) and again sound out of sync !!!!! It's not your player it's extremely bad production from Universal, that they must have known about and just did not care !!!! it seams. The full series cost me over £100 + !!!!!!!!!!
I have many Blu Ray's not out of sync ALL PERFECT, EXCEPT UNIVERSAL PRODUCTIONS. Yet they say nothing, I'v looked for answers, but nothing at all.
Amazon must have some weight as buyers to help sort out this out and kick someone's **** please.
Any suggestions on who to contact to get what I paid a lot of very good money for ??????
I'm not sending back my German version to the supplier as it's not his fault and I want this series.
Steve Beswick

Cuba! (Bonus Blu-ray)
Cuba! (Bonus Blu-ray)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Red in Cuba. Pure class and exceptional quality., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Cuba! (Bonus Blu-ray) (Audio CD)
The original DVD release was good, class, This is as it should have been in the first place. The music, perfect, the quality of sound , exceptional, Add to this the Blu Ray filmed in the Havana El Gran Teatro in Cuba is just a class production in every way. the DVD was good, this now just makes this whole production and presentation exceptional, faultless magic. Everyone involved in this production should be proud of this set.

Clint Eastwood Collection - A Fistful Of Dollars/The Good, The Bad And The Ugly/For A Few Dollars More/Hang 'Em High [Blu-ray] [1964]
Dvd ~ Clint Eastwood
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this set and you will be pleased !!!, 2 July 2014
Seriously, this set gets a 10/10 +. I was expecting a DVD transfer to Blu Ray. It most certainly is not. The set contains all the faults of the original films, sound, lip sync and dubbing . But that is what made these films when they were first released. They are just as good now as then, but with a brilliant picture , cracking sound and pure magic to watch. This set is a faultless buy if you were a Sergio Leone fan and such great value for money. I all expected to send this set back after reading some of the reviews, but obviously some people need glasses. I am a fan of Blu Ray and expect BETTER then DVD by a long way, this set delivers.

Deadwood - season 1 [Blu-ray] [UK Region Australian Import]
Deadwood - season 1 [Blu-ray] [UK Region Australian Import]
Dvd ~ Timothy Olyphant
Offered by DH BLU

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Deadwood at it's very best., 13 May 2014
I have watched Deadwood several times on TV and on DVD a few, but nothing could have surprised me more than the Blu -Ray version. What made it even better was this Australian copy. If you have watched the DVD version this version has a really quality set up /introduction screen, making the watch more pleasing. The quality of the DVD set up version did not do justice to this series. Now it a total pleasure. So the whole thing is brilliant, set up, sound ( which on this version is amazing through a sound system ) and the picture quality is the best. Though some shots are a bit slightly grainy, but that's part of the atmosphere the producers created.. I promise you will not be disappointing at all. Good money well spent and the Australian version good value.The only complaint is why have people in the UK not been given this product, at least the Aussies did it quality and we can now get it here, thanks.

Modern Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Valve Round Chrome Designer Bathroom
Modern Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Valve Round Chrome Designer Bathroom
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality supprise !!, 15 April 2014
10/10, really pleased, a really nice change to find something at such a good pricewith quality finish, works great, temperature control great, fitted easy,no problems, 10/10 value !!!! only thing no instructions and written guarantee. Supplier emailed instruction to me, but still no written guarantee.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3