Profile for Cara > Reviews

Content by Cara

Cara

Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing read. Too basic for the average person with an interest in financial planning., 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rich Dad Poor Dad (Kindle Edition)
This book contained nothing new for me. It just reaffirmed my take on managing finances. Very basic stuff lacking depth for most people reading investment books. Would recommend for complete novices or for those who struggle to grasp a big picture view as to why financial planning is important.

My First French Book: A Bilingual Introduction to Words, Numbers, Shapes and Colours
by Mandy Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, is what it says it is!, 9 July 2010
Great book to introduce very young children to another language. We're using it with our four month old and he loves looking at the pictures while we read out the name in French.

Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle
Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle
Offered by net_price_direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but did not realise this is not a book!, 9 July 2010
This product ties to a cot and does not really serve well as a book. Aside from this our four month old is fascinated by it, particularly the colourful side.

Lamaze Clutch Cube
Lamaze Clutch Cube
Offered by BabyToys4you

3.0 out of 5 stars Four Month Old More Interested in Lamaze Books, 9 July 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Clutch Cube (Baby Product)
As per the title. Disappointingly our four month old prefers the Lamaze Books over this cube which looks so great. Maybe he'll be more interested in it when he can sit up unaided/crawls. NB. the mirror is obviously plastic and arrived very scratched.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2011 7:40 PM BST

Sing And Sign [DVD]
Sing And Sign [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sasha Felix

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Fashioned & Lacking Content, 9 July 2010
This review is from: Sing And Sign [DVD] (DVD)
Unfortunately I was very disappointed with this as I had heard good things about it from friends. The filming is very dated now and needs modernising. The content is also weak in that it could be elaborated on. The content would be better set in stages or weeks. I would recommend the British Sign Language Flash cards over this DVD which have been more useful with our 2 month old baby.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2011 10:58 PM BST