Profile for Jo G > Reviews

Jo G

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars hozelock sprinkler, 28 Oct 2013
When I first bought this product I had to poke a needle into a couple of the holes as the direction of the spray was a bit 'off' but now it's fine and works very well in my front and back garden.

Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Offered by FirstDATA

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad mini, 28 Oct 2013
I am still learning how to use all the features as I have never owned an iMac, or Ifone or anything else similar but every step has clear instructions and I am loving the fact that I can access emails and the internet on the go and have also become addicted to several games!!

ForeFront Cases® New iPad Mini Leather Case Cover / Stand For New APPLE IPAD MINI / New Generation iPad mini with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function (PINK)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars cover for iPad mini, 28 Oct 2013
My child loves the colour and it does exactly as stated in the description, if Apple had made their own cover for the iPad mini, I would have bought it but this is a very good substitute.

Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

5.0 out of 5 stars shaving adaptor plug, 16 Mar 2013
I needed this adaptor plug to connect to my new epilator for recharging and it does the job perfectly well.

Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS)
Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Mari kart ds game, 16 Mar 2013
My Niece really likes Mario and particularly loves this game and plays it all the time, definately a good buy.

IBRA® 1.5m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC)
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 16 Mar 2013
Excellant quality cable to connect my TV to the Tivo box and gives a fantastic picture, don't be conned into paying the earth for anything else, like I nearly was!

Impossible
Impossible

5.0 out of 5 stars James Arthur CD, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
Bought this for my girls after James won the X factor and they love it and play it over and over again.

BaByliss 5560GU Elegance 2100W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5560GU Elegance 2100W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss hairdryer, 16 Mar 2013
Bought this for my girls and it does exactly what it says on the packaging. Very straight forward to use (for me and the children!) variable speed and heat setings, excellant.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun epilator, 16 Mar 2013
This is the first epilator that I have used and I think it is great! I was warned that it would be painful to start with and it really was on my armpits, but doing my legs was fine. After a while you get used to the pain but the effects are really worth it, to have smooth underarms and legs for up to 2 weeks at a time is fantastic! Although the instructions state that it can be used in the bath or shower I haven't risked it yet so can't comment on this aspect.

LEGO Friends 3933: Olivia's Inventor's Workshop
LEGO Friends 3933: Olivia's Inventor's Workshop
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars lego inventors workshop, 3 Sep 2012
A great introduction to lego for girls, the children love the characters and connecting the pieces together and then playing with the finished product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3