Profile for miko > Reviews

Content by miko

miko

Life in the UK Test: Study Guide 2010: The Essential Study Guide to the British Citizenship Test
by Henry Dillon

5.0 out of 5 stars Life in the UK Test 2010, 9 Feb. 2011
Anyone who has to take this test has to buy this text book. Without it, it would be very difficult to pass. This book helped me a lot and you can also have a free access to online revision test. Well worth buying!

Cupcakes: Over 80 Delicious Recipes for All Occasions and Tastes
Cupcakes: Over 80 Delicious Recipes for All Occasions and Tastes
by Sue McMahon
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 80 Delicious Recipes for All Occasions and Tastes, 9 Feb. 2011
For a beginner like me, this book is very easy to follow and the result is brilliant. Because the book is spiral bound, the page stays open unlike the other book I bought together with this one. I'm glad I bought this.

200 Cupcakes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Cupcakes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Joanna Farrow

3.0 out of 5 stars All Colour 200 Cupcakes, 9 Feb. 2011
I bought this and another book by Sue McMahon at the same time. I was hoping they were a bit different but they both had more or less same recipes. I was a bit disappointed with this. The reason I gave three star for this book is because this book is small and difficult to keep the page open. If you have a fancy recipe book stand, then it might be OK. I don't. Sue McMahon book is spiral bound so easy to use. You won't lose your page that way.