Profile for westie lover > Reviews

Patternmaking for a Perfect Fit
by Steffani Lincecum
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant easy to follow book, 13 Oct 2013
Since buying this book I have been able to duplicate a favourite dress and now have the pattern to make it as many times as I want in different fabrics. For this fact alone this book is worth every penny.

Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Price: 90.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little machine, 23 May 2012
I purchased this machine because I have three dogs and a small amount of storage space. I am so pleased I bought it. I not only use it to keep my rugs clean and fresh but have also cleaned my suite with it. It is a wonderful machine and you can keep the solution in the tank just in case of emergency spills. The only thing wrong I have found with it is that the solution is quite expensive and hard to find but you can order it on amazon at the time of buying the machine so it is only a little gripe. I have no problems with the machine itself and would not be without it now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2012 8:50 PM BST

Calligraphy in 24 One-hour Lessons
Calligraphy in 24 One-hour Lessons
by Veiko Kespersaks
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 23 May 2012
This book is a beautifully written and illustrated book. The practice sessions are very helpful and my writing has improved already. It covers lots of different types of calligraphy. I am very pleased with both the book and the service thank you