Profile for E. Lawton > Reviews

E. Lawton "Ellie13" (UK)

How To Be Dead
How To Be Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: How To Be Dead (Kindle Edition)
Very clever and funny. Read it all in one sitting. I look forward to the TV series, which obviously should be commissioned!

Velo Tour Ela Gen Saddle - Brown
Velo Tour Ela Gen Saddle - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value Leather Saddle., 4 Jan 2013
Looks great and matches the Velo grips I also bought. Very comfortable and very good quality leather. Highly recommended saddle.

What's Next to the Moon
What's Next to the Moon
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: What's Next to the Moon (Audio CD)
Another masterpiece from Mark Kozelek. The songs are almost unrecognisable as AC/DC. A beautiful record. He is one of the most under-exposed artists of our generation.

Apple iPod classic 120GB - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Apple iPod classic 120GB - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod Classic 120gb, 2 April 2009
I am very pleased with the iPod however I didn't know before I purchased it that the actual capacity is only 111gb and not 120gb as it is advertised! I have also had a few problems with the ipod freezing when I connect it to my PC to synch it. If this does happen I found out from online forums that you have to press the centre button and the menu button together for 10 seconds to clear it and reset the ipod. Apart from this I have had no other problems and found the ipod and itunes very easy to use. I would reccommend the classic ipod to anyone and it looks very cool and stylish and simple to use for even the most technophobic people, of which I am one!