Profile for Neil Robson > Reviews

Content by Neil Robson

Neil Robson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hi-Tec Neo Wellington, Women's Multisport Outdoor Shoes, Blue (Navy 031), 6 UK (39 EU)
Offered by shoeshoebedo

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than hunters but just as good., 3 Mar. 2016
Brought these for my girlfriend for dog walking and horsey stuff. She has quite wide calf's so the adjustable side means they fit perfectly. She had her hopes set on a pair of hunters but after reading a lot of negative reviews about them I didn't want to spend £100 on some wellies that wouldn't last. To me other than the hi tec badge these look identical to hunters. They have good grip in the mud and my girlfriend says they are really warm and comfortable. All in all, she loves them. Would highly recommend. A cheaper alternative to hunters.

Jack Wolfskin CoolWave 3-in-1 jacket ladies
Jack Wolfskin CoolWave 3-in-1 jacket ladies
Offered by VAOLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for an english winter., 1 Jan. 2016
I brought this as a Christmas present for my girlfriend as she needed a coat for dog walking and jobs at the horse yard. Firstly, the coat came quickly considering I think vaola (the company selling it) is based in Germany. The customer service and communication was excellent.
It fits perfectly, the Mrs is a size 10 on the top half would be described as petite. I brought a medium and it could fit any better. The arms have a bit of length left in them so she can tuck her hands in when it's cold.
We took the hound for a walk today and it was around 6°c. The coat/fleece keep her nice and warm and protected her from the wind, without making her sweat.
Overall this is a fantastic coat and we'll worth the money. We love a bit of Jack wolfskin, as my main Christmas present was a Jack wolfskin fleece hoodie. Not the cheapest of brands but top quality.

5.11 Men's Skyweight Waterproof Side Zip Boots Black size 10 UK / 11 US
5.11 Men's Skyweight Waterproof Side Zip Boots Black size 10 UK / 11 US
Offered by Military 1st

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light boots. Buy a size up., 8 Nov. 2015
Having read the reviews I opted for a size bigger, I'm a size 9 ordered a 10, and they fit perfectly. I suffer from fallen arches so usually have an insert for my work boots, however when I put the inserts in these they became far too tight, so just got some different inserts. Overall they are extremely comfortable and light, although they don't have any built in arch support. Feels like wearing a pair of trainers.
My only negative is the zip. I was looking forward to not spending 10 minutes doing up my boots everyday but because there is a strip of leather up the inside of the zip, I assume to make them water proof, when I undo the zip it doesn't make them loose enough to take the boots off. (If that makes sense). Other than that I really like them.

adidas Performance Mens Daroga Canvas Outdoor Trainers - Black - 9UK
adidas Performance Mens Daroga Canvas Outdoor Trainers - Black - 9UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered these as semi smart pair of trainers for general use and use during ..., 12 Oct. 2015
I ordered these as semi smart pair of trainers for general use and use during the day to be worn with shorts or jeans. They are very comfortable, light and feel nice and sturdy. I sure they are really good off road but arent so good for smooth services. While taking a wee the other day while out having a casual lunch, my foot kept slowly slipping out for underneath me. I had to keep readjusting or I would have ended up doing the splits.
However, these are an outdoor shoe, so this is beside the point, I just thought it was quite funny.

PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder, Banana, 1kg
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder, Banana, 1kg

4.0 out of 5 stars I've just been reading through the bad reviews for this and asking myself are they talking ..., 12 Oct. 2015
I've just been reading through the bad reviews for this and asking myself are they talking about the same product. I suppose its down to everyones individual taste really. I really like the banana flavour, I mix with milk and genuinely think it tastes like banana milkshakes. In fairness I had to experiment a little with the mix, as the recommended measurements came about a bit thick, so I just use more milk.
Ive tried some of the other flavours with I wasnt too kean on, I love this one though. I quite have one of these for breakfast and lunch.

I would certainly would recomment this product, I originally brought this to help me lose weight by controlling my calory intake during the day and it really seemed to help. I cant accound for everyones tastes but I really like the flavour and consistency (after experimenting with mix).

Silicone Collapsible Water Bottle 20oz BPA Free - Leak Proof, Roll Up To Save Space (pink)

2.0 out of 5 stars Although they are a good idea and quite practical for space saving, 18 Aug. 2015
Cap isn't secure and leaks. I brought this for my girlfriend as she'd dropped her water bottle at work. Although they are a good idea and quite practical for space saving, my girlfriend seems to get more down her shirt than she does in her mouth. So the cap could do with tweeking.

Helikon Genuine US BDU Mens Combat Army Shorts Olive
Helikon Genuine US BDU Mens Combat Army Shorts Olive
Offered by Military 1st

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a size smaller which were slightly tighter but a good length. Can't fault the quality atall, 24 Mar. 2015
Unfortunately, I have short legs and a fat arse. These shorts fit quite well around the waist and rear end but came up really long and looked a bit silly!! Ordered a size smaller which were slightly tighter but a good length. Can't fault the quality atall. Good sturdy material.

BRIGHT EYES - BUSHY TAILS #1 Best CHICKEN & RICE hypo-allergenic wheat-free dog food (15Kg). Natural ingredients. Wheat and wheat gluten FREE. NO nasty artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings. Yummy, fully balanced and complete. Gentle on all tummies, even sensitive ones. Now in a 15kg economy bag. 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
Offered by BEBT

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic all round., 11 Mar. 2015
I've got nothing but great things to say about bright eyes and bushy tails. Firstly my 2 year old lab 'Suki' has a wheat intolerance and has suffered with some poor diet selections from my self. However since Suki has been on 'Bright eyes' she is healthy, a good weight and always looks forward to her brekky and dinner. Since using Bright eyes, the customer service has been excellent, the food always arrives quickly and well packaged. I have also received a call from bright eyes helping me with an issue I had and to thank me for my custom.
Brilliant product.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great!, 14 Jun. 2014
Probably worth the money you pay but I havent had this long and the seams are already slipping. Probably better to spend a bit more cash

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Duro Performance-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones - Red/Black
Offered by MemoryVal

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sport earphones Ive used, 14 Jun. 2014
To be fair Ive only used these once! But so far I love them! Ive tried a few different earphones for the gym but these are by far the best.
Its not the best sound in the world but Im not going to the gym to listen to music, Im going to work out!! All i want is an earphone that isnt falling out every 2 mins! These stayed secure the whole time, whether on the treadmill or straining to lift weights.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3