Profile for Jadranka > Reviews

Content by Jadranka

Jadranka

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Topoint® Can Opener Safety Cut Smooth Edge, Tin Opener w/ Stainless Carbon Steel Chrome Plated Turn Handle Tin with Comfortable Grips For Kitchen Restaurant (Green)
Offered by HaoYi

4.0 out of 5 stars it's been fine, and I just love the design and the ..., 25 May 2016
Little tricky to get the hang of, but once I had done that, it's been fine, and I just love the design and the colour!

Nylon Mesh Nets Bag Golf Tennis 48 Balls Carrying Holder Storage Durable
Nylon Mesh Nets Bag Golf Tennis 48 Balls Carrying Holder Storage Durable

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 April 2016
It would have been fine if only it was a bit bigger.

Personalized-UK GOOD SELLING Maple Autumn Leaf Style Finger Safety Door Stop Stopper Doorstop
Offered by L-FENG-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars but it looks pretty there on the floor, 30 April 2016
It is not quite sufficient on my kitchen tiles to hold back my very heavy door, but it looks pretty there on the floor!

Bold Classic White Quartz Alarm Clock with Light up Numbers
Bold Classic White Quartz Alarm Clock with Light up Numbers
Offered by home_essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little clock to have on a small bedside table ..., 30 April 2016
Neat little clock to have on a small bedside table that needs to house my lamp, by radio, my book and my glass of water!

Staedtler Noris Design Tub Sharpener
Staedtler Noris Design Tub Sharpener

4.0 out of 5 stars but I'm afraid I still haven't found the perfect sharpener., 30 April 2016
Maybe it's the sharpener, who maybe it's my colouring pencils, but I'm afraid I still haven't found the perfect sharpener.

KNITTED LARGE HOT WATER BOTTLE WITH BEAUTIFUL COVER - 4 DIFFERENT COLOURS (Burgundy)
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cosy hot water bottle, and I can have ..., 30 April 2016
Really cosy hot water bottle, and I can have the water almost boiling without burning my feet, but the heat lasting that much longer.

GIANT 4 IN A ROW GAMES FAMILY FUN NURSERY SCHOOLS
GIANT 4 IN A ROW GAMES FAMILY FUN NURSERY SCHOOLS
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 April 2016
Proved to be a great success with my 4 year old great grandson.

SODIAL (R)Woman Plastic Teeth Comb Hairband Hair Hoop Headband Black
SODIAL (R)Woman Plastic Teeth Comb Hairband Hair Hoop Headband Black
Offered by PGTA

3.0 out of 5 stars I think my head might be too big or my ..., 30 April 2016
I think my head might be too big or my hair to strong because this does not stay in place for me anyway.

SystemsEleven INCREDIBLE RUG GRIPPERS 10 PK REUSABLE ANTI-SLIP PADS, 8 SQUARE SHAPE, 2 ROUND

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 April 2016
Not perfect for rugs on carpet, which is what I wanted them for.

Fashy Single Ribbed Hot Water Bottle 2.0L
Fashy Single Ribbed Hot Water Bottle 2.0L

5.0 out of 5 stars I can use it for that last little bit that ..., 30 April 2016
I can use it for that last little bit that the electric blanket doesn't reach. Now I can stretch in bed and still have warm feet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11