Profile for C. Donnelly > Reviews

Content by C. Donnelly

C. Donnelly "CDonnelly" (Kent, UK)

Bumpy Ride
Bumpy Ride
Offered by encorerecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from my favourite band!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bumpy Ride (Audio CD)
I love Hoosiers and as a fan of the band I just had to buy this album as part of my collection. Songs are actually very good and the bonus DVD a great treat for fans.

Mad Men - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Mad Men - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Hamm
Offered by All We Ever Look For

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD Box Set, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Mad Men - Season 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
My favourite TV show in a DVD boxset!!! It's a must-buy for anyone who is a huge fan of Mad Men.

The Jennifer Nicole Lee Sexy Body Diet: JNL's Secrets to Living a Fun, Fit & Fierce Lifestyle!
by Jennifer Nicole Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so secret after all..., 21 Nov. 2014
I was expecting a bit too much from this book and ended up a tad disappointed. Most information here are stuff I have already read in different women's magazines. It's ok though. It was still fun to read.

French Connection Unisex Quartz Watch with Purple Dial Analogue Display and Purple Plastic or PU Bracelet FC1128WO

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic watch not worth the recommended retail price, 27 May 2013
For FCUK, I say this watch felt pretty much cheap. It's made of cheap PLASTIC material. I bought this was watch thinking I was getting a bargain after seeing it on amazon for sale for only £14.99. I knew it's too good to be true. There is no way this watch is worth the RRP of £60 at all! The most I would pay for it is £10 and that's being generous.

Daft Punk's Electroma [DVD] [2007]
Daft Punk's Electroma [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Daft Punk

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 19 Dec. 2008
I'm a huge fan of Daft Punk's music and have always loved their unique music videos, so when I watched this film I was disappointed. I have to admit their concept was good. Although there were some great visuals, something about the lack of sound or audio in some scenes made the entire film quite bland.

Dangerous Desires
Dangerous Desires
by Julia Templeton

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best historical romance i've read recently, 3 April 2005
This review is from: Dangerous Desires (Paperback)
I read this book and fell in love with the story straight away. Arlie Whitman, the heroine of the story, is an interesting character. She's bold and bright; at the same time she's innocent being 17 years old. When her father died, it was in his will that she will be entrusted to Dominic Santrell, earl of Rochford, who is to be her guardian. His role is to make sure she is fit to be introduced to the society and find her a suitable husband. However, Dominic is drawn to Arlie like a moth to a flame. He can't control his desire towards her. He finds it hard to uphold his responsibility as her guardian when his feelings for her is interfering with it.

Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter Novels (Paperback))
Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter Novels (Paperback))
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars the best novel i've ever read in my life, 22 Feb. 2005
this is my most favourite novel in the dark-hunter series. i've read it over and over and cried everytime i read it because the emotions depicted in this book are so powerful and moving...
Zarek's character is superb being the tormented soul that he is and then came his salvation through Astrid...the love they shared is very inspiring...
read this and i promise you won't regret it...this book is worth your time and money