Profile for Craghed > Reviews

Content by Craghed

Craghed (Bradford, West Yorkshire)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure swng with plenty of room, 20 May 2009
THis swing is really cute. It wasn't too tricky to put up and my baby enjoys it. I was worried that it would be really small- but the seat area is of a fair size and my 3 year old fits in easily too.

Oakley Whisker Platinum Sunglasses With Gold Iridium Lenses (05-717)
Oakley Whisker Platinum Sunglasses With Gold Iridium Lenses (05-717)

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband looks hot in these!, 20 May 2009
Quick delivery, well packaged. Seller is really good- i originally ordered some other glasses and then changed my mind. The seller changed my order with no fuss or bother.

I was worried that they would make him look like a texan cop or like Magnum PI. Forunately they don't- they are just really cool.

Horse Glider Tandem Butterfly Duo Swing Seat Green
Horse Glider Tandem Butterfly Duo Swing Seat Green

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 kids think this is the best swing ever! so highly recommended., 20 May 2009
We attached this swing onto our wooden climbing frame. Only tricky part is you need to errect two cross pieces onto your swing beam to attach the glider. Once you have done that- the rest is childs play. Really is worth the money as it's proven to be more fun than the single swings.

Digital Video Essentials - HD DVD/PAL Combo [HD DVD]
Digital Video Essentials - HD DVD/PAL Combo [HD DVD]
Dvd ~ Digital Video Essentials

3.0 out of 5 stars Ermm... I'm a noob so err.. what the hell do I do with it??????, 3 Nov. 2007
If you're not experienced at AV calibration then this dvd is going to be of little use. It's very complicated to use and I have no idea what any of the many, many test patterns are for and there's no instruction on the dvd on how to use them. The only info you get is a very technical text displayed alongside, here are some of the terms they like to put into the info - 'bandwidth, frequency, luminance, chroma, phase errors, Nyquist, high frequency rolloff, adjust color decoding....'and so it goes on, if you don't really know what any of that means I would stay away. I tried downloading the manual and it's 147 pages long and uses exactly the same sort of language as the dvd.
The short demo images do look pretty though.
So in short: probably very good but you need to know what you're doing in the 1st place otherwise it's just gobbledygook and absolutely no use whatsoever!! Flat Field Y 0% anyone? Or perhaps a PLUGE w/Color Bars??? No? Ok then, I suggest you pass this disc by.
Mine's going on e-bay in about 2 mins time.

EDIT: Apparently there are instructions on the standard DVD side. How the hell would I know that? I wanted to tune up my HDTV, I thought both sides would be exactly the same just in standard and HD, surely they could have put the instructions on the HD side as well? Anyway, it doesn't matter now cos HDDVD has gone down the poop chute.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2008 11:32 PM GMT