Profile for J. Hardwick > Reviews

Content by J. Hardwick

J. Hardwick

The Johnstone Twins: An Appreciation of Janet Johnstone (1928-1979) & Anne Grahame Johnstone (1928-1998)
by Philip Kelleway
Price: 27.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely illustrations, 23 Mar 2014
I grew up with story books illustrated by the Johnstone twins and they were an important part of my childhood. Ive al;ways wanted to know more about them and this book was very interesting

PRICES HANDMADE DINNER CANDLES - IVORY 10 X 25CM VENETIAN CANDLES
PRICES HANDMADE DINNER CANDLES - IVORY 10 X 25CM VENETIAN CANDLES
Offered by Red House Direct
Price: 8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Individually wrapped candles, 23 Mar 2014
These are rather special dinner candles and would make a nice present as they are individually wrapped and boxed. The shape is classic and elegant and the colour a lovely cream parchment.

Brikseal Temporary Air Brick Seal (Pack of 2)
Brikseal Temporary Air Brick Seal (Pack of 2)
Price: 17.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install, 23 Jan 2014
"I saw the recent flood footage on TV and thought I'd better get myself something to use if the floods reach me as they have some of my neighbours. I ordered a pack of Brikseal and tried out one of the seals on an air brick. I have to say that installing the Brikseal is very easy - the instructions are clear and the adhesive is certainly very sticky. I can't think any water would get through it. Getting the Brikseal off the air brick was a little harder because of the effectiveness of the adhesive and I had to use a bit of paintbrush cleaner to remove the last trace of adhesive. Now that I've seen how it works, I'm ordering more as I've got a house with a number of air bricks. With any luck, the Brikseal will stay in the cupboard but I feel much more prepared if the floods do come."

The Occult Philosophy in the Elizabethan Age (Routledge Classics)
The Occult Philosophy in the Elizabethan Age (Routledge Classics)
by Frances Yates
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 22 Mar 2013
Required reading for Rennaissance scholars or anyone interested in the esoteric side of Shakespeare's work....a side the literary establishment would like you to ignore.

Becoming George: The Life of Mrs W. B. Yeats
Becoming George: The Life of Mrs W. B. Yeats
by Ann Saddlemyer
Price: 25.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for esoterically minded types, 22 Mar 2013
Georgie was in her twenties when she married Yeats, a member of the Golden Dawn magical order which he headed. So much has been forgotten or purposely ignored about the early twentieth century occult influence in literature but I find it fascinating. This is required reading for those with a literary and esoteric bent.

The Collected Works of W.B. Yeats: A Vision: The Original 1925 Version: 13
The Collected Works of W.B. Yeats: A Vision: The Original 1925 Version: 13
by Catherine E. Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for astrologers, 22 Mar 2013
The side of Yeats the literary establishment tries to ignore....but then the deeper meaning of the rest of his work is lost. Essential reading for all those of an esoteric disposition and channelled by Georgie in a golfing hotel (now turned into flats) on Tompsets Bank in Forest Row. East Sussex

PelvicToner rapidly improve your bladder control - Pelvic Toner Kegel Exercises
PelvicToner rapidly improve your bladder control - Pelvic Toner Kegel Exercises
Offered by BabyMad Ltd
Price: 39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 25 Oct 2012
I ordered this product from a company called SPM and when it arrived was not impressed with what I saw at all. A cheap peice of white plastic with a spring to attach. I would not want that anywhere near my body.