Profile for Onemeanbaby > Reviews

MUSICAL 30CM 12" INCH I AM A GUMMY BEAR SONG PLUSH SOFT TOY FIGURE GUMMIBAR NEW
MUSICAL 30CM 12" INCH I AM A GUMMY BEAR SONG PLUSH SOFT TOY FIGURE GUMMIBAR NEW
Offered by 24-7superdeals

3.0 out of 5 stars Popular item with kiddies, 28 Nov 2013
I purchased this for my granddaughter. I am sure she will love it. Batteries not replaceable though and I am not sure how long it will last. Maybe if I am ingenious I will be able to replace the batteries and sew the toy back up again when required. Item sent loose in postal bag. Would have been more impressed if it had been enclosed in its own packaging. The edging on the pants looks plastic and I think it will crack quickly. Don't think little 'uns will be bothered though.

MY LITTLE PONY
MY LITTLE PONY

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: MY LITTLE PONY (App)
Difficult to understand and small graphics. Too Americanised and not fun enough. Might suit younger players but I imagine they would get bored easily.

SAVFY® Kindle Fire HD 7" 360 Degree Rotating Stand Leather Case Cover with Stylish Polka Dots, with Auto Wake and Sleep, includes Bonus: Screen Protector and Touch Stylus Pen � Multiple Colours Available (ONLY Fit Kindle Fire HD)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 25 Sep 2013
The case is good, although at first I did fit the KF in upside down. I am not sure about the on/off sensor. I could not see it and my KF did not turn off when the cover was closed. The seller very generously provided a replacement but I still cannot find the sensor. Overall this is a cheap but good protective cover.

Dinosaur Run - Race Master (Free)
Dinosaur Run - Race Master (Free)

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't like it, 25 Sep 2013
The colours, animation and sound on this game are excellent. However I find it difficult to master and as a result get frustrated and give up.

Sakura Mat Set KIA Ceed Carpet with Carpet Heelpad 2012 Onwards - Black
Sakura Mat Set KIA Ceed Carpet with Carpet Heelpad 2012 Onwards - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 25 Sep 2013
I am very happy with this purchase. They are half the price of genuine ones and do the job required.

Topps Match Attax England Starter Pack
Topps Match Attax England Starter Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Aug 2013
Didn't want this for the football cards. I needed this type of binder for other collections and it is great. Very cheap too.

Tension The Zany Crazy Naming Game
Tension The Zany Crazy Naming Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Aug 2013
This is an excellent game. Took it to my daughters for Christmas. Great for all the family except the very young to play. Some good subjects to guess answers for.

LEGO Star Wars 9509: Advent Calendar (2012 version)
LEGO Star Wars 9509: Advent Calendar (2012 version)
Offered by TradeLego

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 17 Aug 2013
Bought this as we like Star Wars. Was the cheapest I could find but still think it overpriced. Figures are very, very small, but you do get some spare pieces as they are so easy to lose.

Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

2.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Download)
It's amazing what songs suddenly make it to the top. This is very catchy but I think most people just buy it to be trendy. Most of the words are unintelligible. Little kids seem to like it.

Girls Upsy Daisy Pyjamas - Flamingo - Age 12 to 18 Months
Girls Upsy Daisy Pyjamas - Flamingo - Age 12 to 18 Months
Offered by Character UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 17 Aug 2013
Not everyone can be the same, so whereas the top fitted fine, the trousers needed rolling up several time to make them fit. Granddaughter wears what she is given so I am not sure if she was impressed with these or not!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9