Profile for AngiePBaby > Reviews

WWE Championship Belt
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars WWE Belt Rocks!, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: WWE Championship Belt (Toy)
I bought this belt for my WWE mad 9 year old and he was ecstatic. It only arrived this morning so am unsure about durability as yet, but looks wise its great. He is walking around with it on his shoulder and I've had to take photos of his friends all holding it in various wrestler poses.

The sticky Velcro was a bit weird (you peel off the back of a Velcro pad and then adjust the belt so that pad sticks to it. ) I don't think it would be too hard to replace though.

Anyway, top marks for a great belt :)

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Tower Case (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC)
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Tower Case (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC)
Offered by rockaway-records
Price: 14.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold many skylanders, 27 May 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
My son loves it but it doesn't appear to hold all 12 of his skylanders. It's fine as a container for them just wish it held more

Star Wars Clone 4 Piece Travel Luggage Backpack Sports P.E Bag & Wallet Set
Star Wars Clone 4 Piece Travel Luggage Backpack Sports P.E Bag & Wallet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Luggage, 9 Jun 2011
We used the complete set on our recent holiday and, to be honest, I don't know what we would have done without it.

I was a bit dubious when the bags arrived because they seemed quite lightweight, but they were absolutely fine, particularly the bag on wheels which my son carted around the airport and used in the hotel to keep his stash of books/pens/DS/teddies.

The swimming bag was a great little thing to cart off to the pool. The wallet made my son feel very grown up. The little back pack was probably just a bit too small for my son to do anything with. He's not a very tall 7 year old but the back pack looked tiny on him but it was all such great value for money that I didn't mind, so we've decided to give it to his little cousin.

Would recommend highly

Mapac Recorder Bag - Royal Blue
Mapac Recorder Bag - Royal Blue
Offered by Piano Covers Online
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant Recorder Bag, 9 Jun 2011
My son is the centre of attention in his recorder lessons. Not because he's a recorder virtuoso (far from it..eek!), but because everyone loves his recorder bag. Its much better than the bag the recorder came with and there's plenty of room for his recorder brush too.