Profile for P. SUTTON > Reviews

Content by P. SUTTON

P. SUTTON

Live at Compound Studios in Long Beach (The Amazon Sessions)
Live at Compound Studios in Long Beach (The Amazon Sessions)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great taste of what's to come!!!, 4 Jun 2014
A fabulous live recording of three tracks from the forthcoming album. Having seen these guys live I know how good they are. Download it you won't be disappointed.

Dimplex 2 KW Electric Oil Filled Column Radiator
Dimplex 2 KW Electric Oil Filled Column Radiator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little heater, 27 Jan 2014
Having some good reviews and also being almost half the price of a Delonghi equivalent [at the time] I was hopeful that this little heater would take the edge off the cold in my conservatory. Spot on, works a treat and with the in-built thermostat I can control the warmth in there too.

A little cracker.

The Temperance Movement
The Temperance Movement

5.0 out of 5 stars Out There Killing The Blues, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Temperance Movement (Audio CD)
An album I have eagerly awaited since I first saw them live at the beginning of this year and it doesn't disappoint one bit. Phil's voice has a rich smoky rasp to it and is complimented by a talented bunch of musicians who feel like they've been together for much longer than they have. Blues/Rock as it's supposed to sound ... your feet will be tapping, guaranteed.

Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ... eventually, 13 Jun 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
When I initially purchased this headset I had no end of problems registering and pairing it with my PS3. Turns out there is a batch of faulty ones about [found this out by reading a few forums]. I contacted Giotecks customer services dept. and within 2 days I had a shiny new tested replacement that works very well indeed.

Would recommend it!!!