Profile for HandsomeKlutzGuy > Reviews

Content by HandsomeKlutzGuy

HandsomeKlutzGuy

iPhone 6 Plus Aluminum Case, Kool(TM) Gorilla Glass Shockproof Waterproof Dustproof Childproof Hard Case Cover Protector [Armor Box Series] For iPhone 6 5.5 inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Responsiveness robs it of 5 Stars., 11 Jan. 2015
The case adds a lot of weight and bulk to the phone. Issues with responsiveness mostly at the bottom of the screen. I only bought this case as there isn't a 6+ case on the market from my preferred manufacturer yet. When there is this case is history. It does offer decent protection and has already saved my phone from a tea spillage. I hope to not drop my phone but wouldn't be concerned. The case seems robust. Given its price I probably would have given it 5 stars were it not for the responsiveness problem. That is irritating.

Generic 1TB 1 TB(1000GB) 2.5" SATA Laptop Internal Hard Drive 5400 RPM 8MB Cache For Laptop/Mac/PS3 - 1 Year Warranty
Offered by Bipra Limited UK's Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 1 Aug. 2014
You'll pay more for a brand name and won't get better than this! Great service too. It's not my first and never had a problem.

Merrell Men's Bare Access Smoke/Red Trainer J39313 8.5 UK
Merrell Men's Bare Access Smoke/Red Trainer J39313 8.5 UK
Offered by Shoe and Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Early impressions are very good, 23 Nov. 2012
I haven't clocked up significant mileage yet but my early impressions are very good. The fit is spot on and they are very comfortable to wear. No pain or discomfort after two weeks.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Close to 5 Star, 24 April 2012
The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is the red halo it makes in some photos. The opening for the lens and flash should be wider and in a non reflective black. Otherwise it's excellent.

Seagate Momentus Xt St92505610as - Hybrid Hard Drive - 250 Gb - Sata-300
Seagate Momentus Xt St92505610as - Hybrid Hard Drive - 250 Gb - Sata-300

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 17 Mar. 2012
This is not my first hybrid drive. One in my PS3 and now my laptop. Excellent! Worth the extra few quid.

LG MC8088HR ,Microwave,  Black, 31 LTR
LG MC8088HR ,Microwave, Black, 31 LTR

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!, 5 Jan. 2010
This is a great appliance. Came in very handy over the Christmas. Combination cooking is the way to go my friends! As always with Amazon a quick and painless transaction and a bargain!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Only reviewing the transaction, 5 Jan. 2010
I bought this for a friend who was helping his daughter with a school project. As far as I know he was happy! As for the transaction, the price and condition were good and delivery quick. 100% satisified!

When Titans Clashed: How the Red Army Stopped Hitler (Modern War Studies)
When Titans Clashed: How the Red Army Stopped Hitler (Modern War Studies)
by David M. Glantz

5.0 out of 5 stars Only reviewing the transaction, 5 Jan. 2010
I bought this book for a friend who wanted it to help his daughter with a school project. As far as I am aware he was happy! With regard to the transaction I was 100% satisified. Good price and condition and quick delivery. Thanks.