Profile for Mazza > Reviews

OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee, Seafoam
OXO Good Grips Household Squeegee, Seafoam
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars No shower should be sold without one, 23 Sep 2010
I used to hate cleaning my shower, it was such hard work and the first shower had and that was that, back to looking awful again. When I read the reviews on this product, I had to try it. It is so simple, just a quick wipe down after a shower, my children even find this fun!, and the shower always looks good. I can't recommend this enough. I have told all my friends about it and please buy it, you will not be dissapointed and your shower will always look good, with no effort at all. Simply brilliant.

The Outlaw Varjak Paw
The Outlaw Varjak Paw
by S F Said

5.0 out of 5 stars My child wouldn't read until .. Varjak Paw came along, 31 July 2010
This review is from: The Outlaw Varjak Paw (Paperback)
My son read Varjak Paw with his class at school and came running in the house demanding to buy The Outlaw straight away. I was amazed because this was the boy who wouldn't read anything, because nothing interested him. He read this book morning, afternoon and night! S F Said should be knighted! This book is brilliant and I would recommend that anyone should buy this book now!

Value Costume: Child White Spirit (Lrg 10-12 yrs)
Value Costume: Child White Spirit (Lrg 10-12 yrs)
Offered by FancyDressForAll
Price: 8.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky, 31 July 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was pleasantly pleased with this costume. It looked great on and was well worth the money. I bought it for my son's school play and I had people comment on how good he looked!

Peppa Pig Triple (Piggy in the Middle, My Birthday Party, Bubbles) [DVD]
Peppa Pig Triple (Piggy in the Middle, My Birthday Party, Bubbles) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peppa Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig Triple, 31 July 2010
Lots of fun with peppa pig. Lots of wonderful episodes to enjoy and while I bought it for the children, I must say I enjoy it myself!