Profile for Mrs. E. Daniel > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Daniel

Mrs. E. Daniel "busylizzie" (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars poo, 2 Jun. 2015
poo

His Little Princess: Treasured Letters from Your King (His Princess)
His Little Princess: Treasured Letters from Your King (His Princess)
by Sheri Rose Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 love this devotional at bedtime, 3 Sept. 2014
My girls 7,5 love this devotional at bedtime. We read the 'letter' from God and they repeat the prayer.

Am I Messing Up My Kids?
Am I Messing Up My Kids?

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 3 Sept. 2014
Really enjoying this book. Highly recommend.

The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny too. Lysa is so honest I relate to ..., 3 Sept. 2014
Fabulous life changing book if you let it. Buy it. You won't regret. So funny too. Lysa is so honest I relate to her words whilst laughing hard.

Screamfree Parenting: The Revolutionary Approach to Raising Your Kids by Keeping Your Cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd read years ago, 3 Oct. 2013
Excellent book and I've read a ton of parenting books. This one finally has the answers I have been looking for. 100% recommend.

Ladies Navy & White OP Polka Dot Skirtini Swimsuit - Size 12
Ladies Navy & White OP Polka Dot Skirtini Swimsuit - Size 12

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but low cut, 5 May 2013
I like skirted swimsuits from a modesty angle. Sadly this costume was too low cut for me. If you don't mind that then you'll love it.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
by Ann Voskamp

5.0 out of 5 stars One Thousand Gifts, 10 Mar. 2012
Excellent book. I have bought so many copies to share with family and friends. It had such an impact on me and my thinking about the hum drum everyday and the difficult seasons in life and helped me focus on giving thanks in everything and finding God in the moment. Don't by it if you don't like a challenge!

Sophie's Lucky (BBC Audio)
Sophie's Lucky (BBC Audio)
by Dick King-Smith
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Feb. 2011
My son (4)listened to Sophie Hits 6 from the library and asked for it every bed time. I bought Sophie's Lucky which has now become his favourite and is listened to almost every day. It is rich in language and story content. A good buy.

Handbook of Nature Study (Comstock Book)
Handbook of Nature Study (Comstock Book)
by Anna Botsford Comstock

4.0 out of 5 stars Handbook of Nature Study, 9 Jun. 2010
The book is initially a bit daunting but if you read a few pages every now and then it's more manageable and acutally easy to read. A worthy long term investment. One of those books you refer to many times over years as opposed to a one read wonder. Insightful and informative.