Profile for Jaffacaique > Reviews

Content by Jaffacaique

Jaffacaique (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Corsair CMFSS3-32GB 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Survivor Stealth 200m Water Proof Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars strong memory stick, 23 Feb 2014
strong memory stick, with great warranty also. friends of mine have had the older USB 2 version since they came out, theirs are still working perfectly.

The only negative would be its shape, being cylindrical causes it to roll off surfaces easily, mine has done this several times already and it still works okay. Perhaps the rubber grips could be hexagon on the USB 4.0 version.

In Rude Health: The funniest and most explicit stories from the NHS
In Rude Health: The funniest and most explicit stories from the NHS

5.0 out of 5 stars the title says it all..., 23 Feb 2014
this book had me in stitches, would definitely recommend to other readers especially those working in NHS. buy me please!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2014 1:24 PM GMT

Stig of the Dump (A Puffin Book)
Stig of the Dump (A Puffin Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars read the original paperback at school, e version is good reminder of childhood years., 23 Feb 2014
read the original paperback at school, e version is good reminder of childhood years.read the original paperback at school, e version is good reminder of childhood years.

James and the Giant Peach
James and the Giant Peach

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 30 Dec 2013
have just read this book for the 2nd time. The first being in my early school years, the 2nd was when I was over 40 years of age.

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 A4, Duplex Wi-Fi Scanner
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 A4, Duplex Wi-Fi Scanner
Offered by game-and-fun GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, 19 Oct 2013
Works great so far. Used with the SUPPLIED USB 3.0 cable. The speed depends on the quality you scan at. This saves a lot time scanning pages individually and flipping them over.

Duty Free - The Complete Series [DVD]
Duty Free - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Barron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 19 Oct 2013
I bought this because I enjoyed watching it many years ago, although it looks a bit dated compared to most series now it is still great to see it again.

Spigen® [Non-Slip] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Slim [Ultra Fit] [Smooth Black] Rubbery Feel Non-Slip Grip Matte Hard Case for Galaxy Note III - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Smooth Black (SGP10441)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 19 Oct 2013
Although the surface looks smooth, the rubbery surface enable you to hold the phone without fear of it slipping from your hand.

Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard (Retail Packaging)
Offered by Bargain Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking keyboard...But..., 31 Mar 2013
Great looking keyboard and works brilliantly too. However it was annoying on a Windows 8 PC as I was not able to type in my password unless I had a USB keyboard connected. When my password was entered it would then let me pair the keyboard with my PC. It may have been just me but I found it irritating, having purchased it to then find I still needed to have my old keyboard connected.

Lindy 31909 - USB 3.0 Professional Extension Cable - Type A Male to Type A Female - Blue - 1m
Offered by Elephone UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly as expected., 31 Mar 2013
This is perfect solution for anyone who has been supplied with those tiny USB 3.0 leads that come free. This now allows me to have my portable drive positioned at the front of the PC.

Count Duckula - The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Count Duckula - The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Edward Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood revisited, 31 Mar 2013
I used to enjoy watching this when I was a child all those years ago, it is nice to see that they are now on DVD.

Page: 1 | 2