Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
FREE TO DIE
FREE TO DIE
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Got it free so I can't complain. A real page turner!, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: FREE TO DIE (Kindle Edition)
Got this free so I can't complain. A real page turner and I enjoyed it very much so if I had to buy it, I would most definitely!

Panasonic NN-E281BMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Black
Panasonic NN-E281BMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Black
Price: 58.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little unit, 12 Dec 2013
Plug it in, away you go.
Nice looking unit, works like a dream, what else can be said? Fully recommended!

Gengigel Gel
Gengigel Gel
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 6.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the mouthrinse, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gengigel Gel (Personal Care)
I tried this, and I really wanted to like it, but found it did nothing for me. It did not stop my gums bleeding nor did it relieve my sensitive gums...something the mouth rinse version of this addressed. If I were you, try the mouth rinse first.

Gengigel Hyaluronan Mouthrinse (150ml)
Gengigel Hyaluronan Mouthrinse (150ml)
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I prefer this to the gel, 12 Dec 2013
Not sure whether it encourages gum regrowth as others have said, but it does relieve bleeding gums...I have tried the gel and the mouthwash and I definitely think the mouthwash works better.

Icons
Icons
by Markus
Price: 15.52

5.0 out of 5 stars For lovers of Indrani and Klinko, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Icons (Paperback)
Glossy, Kitchy, Glamourous pictures from the dynamic duo...loved it!
Not for everyone, but if you like Fashion Photography, they are arguably some of the best Fashion Photographers out there.

Groundhog Day [Blu-ray] [1993]
Groundhog Day [Blu-ray] [1993]
Dvd ~ Bill Murray
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Classic Comedy - Absolutely Classic!, 12 Dec 2013
If you haven't yet bought this on Blu-ray - buy it!
You won't be sorry...even though I don't like Andie MacDowell, Bill Murray is hilarious and in outstanding form!
Awesome!
If only they can bring Kingpin out on Blu-ray next!

Philips Sonicare HX6511/33 Easy Clean Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6511/33 Easy Clean Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, 12 Dec 2013
I bought one of these ages ago - never could justify spending so much on a toothbrush, but boy, when I did, I noticed massive results in my teeth, so when my gf was looking to replace her electric toothbrush, I jumped at the chance to replace it with a sonic. You cannot go wrong with one of these. Take good care of it, and it will reward you with at least 2-3 years of trouble-free operation, and although some may be lucky enough to have theirs for longer, do bear in mind that it is an electronic product that sees water daily so it will naturally go wrong one day (that's just being realistic!).

Kidde Micro Smoke Alarm 9 Volt
Kidde Micro Smoke Alarm 9 Volt
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Installed in seconds and works like a charm, 12 Dec 2013
Awesome. Simple, straightfroward, and does what it was designed to do.
Fully recommended.
Good price - not the cheapest, but I trust Kidde products and will always pay that little bit more.

MOTOROLA BX40 BATTERY
MOTOROLA BX40 BATTERY
Offered by TheSlickZone UK (Ships From USA)
Price: 12.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not hold charge from Day One., 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: MOTOROLA BX40 BATTERY (Accessory)
Not sure if the seller dispatched a genuine battery, but I bought this for my Dad and he said that it never held charge from Day One. Very disappointed.

OTTERBOX DEFENDER SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3 ' BLACK '
OTTERBOX DEFENDER SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3 ' BLACK '

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - no complaints, 12 Dec 2013
Fits like a glove, does what it says on the tin, lovely case. Only thing is...I wish it was cheaper! I paid 40, but a week later, my brother got the same phone and I bought the same case for him for 10 cheaper. C'mon Otterbox...let's regulate prices so loyal customers don't feel so ripped off!
Apart from the relatively expensive price for a case, it is the bees knees in cases with a polycarbonate waist clip, which doubles as a kickstand, and has a built in screen protector. The best part of this case however is the cover for the home button.

I've used Otterboxes for a while now, and the biggest design flaw is the hole they make for the home button - dust always got through this hole...it is very good to see that Otterbox has finally addressed this issue by covering up the whole home button with silicone...it also makes pressing the home button a joy. In fact all the rubber buttons around the outside of the case make pressing the buttons easier, and the lip (as always) around the case, make single-handed use a breeze and makes you feel confident you won't drop it.
Buy it...or buy the Otterbox Armor series if it's available as that is waterproof and dustproof and crushproof and is that little bit better than the defender series!

Page: 1 | 2