Profile for Yoshifan > Reviews

Yoshifan

Geometry Dash Lite
Geometry Dash Lite

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Geometry Dash Lite (App)
Really fun and I want the full version so much Get the full version now! That's what I think of it.

Virtual Pet Dinosaur: Tyrannosaurus Rex
Virtual Pet Dinosaur: Tyrannosaurus Rex

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 1 July 2014
This game is pretty good. It has some cool things to do. You get to hear your dinosaur roar at you. You get to feed it and keep it healthy. You get to choose the colours you like and walk around as a dinosaur! This game is good fun.

Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!!!! :b, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dumb Ways to Die (App)
THIS is a great game unlike dumb ways to live. This game is not suitable for children in the poking bear level but other than that it is reasonable for children if there is parent as l supervision. This game is great I could play it for hours!!! Great graphics, awesome levels, FUN music and just so fun!!! FUN!!!!!! I for one think it is great and fun. I LOVE IT B-D

Dumb Ways To Live
Dumb Ways To Live

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this..., 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dumb Ways To Live (App)
This game is awful. The graphics are terrible, boring levels, terrible background music and the plane crash into the idiot and they scream is just creepy! It is NOT suitable for children. Terrible!!!! The people who made this must have been very lazy. Dumb ways to die is a lot better because it has better graphics, more addictive and has better background music and overall not boring. It may not be suitable for children but it is a great game. But this, THIS is is T-E-R-R -I-B-L-E!!!!!! | :-(

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but where is my data?, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
This is a great game but when it was coming up to Christmas all my work and data was gone, everything I earned was GONE. What happened? Other than that great very good. Could you explain why my work was lost?

Shark Dash (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Shark Dash (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, 12 Oct. 2013
YAY!!!! I'm so glad I got this game. I've wanted for a while and now that I've got it.... YAY!!!!!! This game is fun and addictive so I find this game FUN for all ages. Small sharks jumping to eat duckies! Pretty weird now that I think about it, but who cares? FUN game. 'Nuff said

Sea Stars HD
Sea Stars HD

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER MEGA FUN!!!, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sea Stars HD (App)
Such a fun game! It's very addictive and cute. This is an awesome game and it doesn't cost much! The rainbow birds are soooooo cool! FUN FUN FUUUUUUUUN!!!!!